Fresno, CA

Posted September 03, 2011
The leadership at this school is excellent and every teacher I have met has been positive and energetic. This school actually IS a community, with no cliques. No child "slips through the net." I recommend this school if you want your child to succeed.

Posted November 05, 2010
We love this school. The teachers are great. My daughter is in Kindergarten and loves it. She likes going to school and likes her teacher which has not always been the case in the past. This is our first school experience and Liberty has made it a great one.

Posted September 09, 2010
I went here all 7 years of Elementary, great teachers, mostly good, some not so nice, but overall good. Mr. Petersen is the best principal ever! He cares for all the students, and encourages them to get good grades and be involved.

Posted June 26, 2010
As a former student of Liberty I have to say that my years as a skyhawk were great! The teachers are awesome and very hardworking. There athletics and music programs were awesome. Some people say that Liberty is a rich kids school and to be honest they are telling the truth because MOST of the families do have money and honestly some of the kids do act snobby but all you have to do is stay away from them. I wrote this review because after reading all the other ones they were from parents and I thought u would like to hear from a student who actually expierenced liberty and not just a parent who goes by what their children tell them. Concluding, I have to say that Liberty is one of the best schools u can let your child attend. :)

Posted May 14, 2009

Posted January 29, 2009
Liberty has so far been an absolutely awesome environment for my children to attend. I'm exceptionally pleased with the parent involvement and principle's leadership. Most importantly, I have to give kudos to the caring and nurturing teachers - they are some of the best that my wife & I have witnessed. Overall - exceptionally pleased, one of the best!

Posted April 15, 2006
Liberty is a great learning environment with an enthusiastic staff and parents who are involved. Students are encouraged to be involved in sports and Music. The teachers are caring and genuinely involved in our child's education. Parent - Teacher communication is exceptional which is very important to my wife and I. Liberty is a great all-around school! I would highly recommend it!

Liberty Elementary School 2

Posted March 29, 2006

Posted September 15, 2005
- a former student

Liberty Elementary School 4

Posted April 21, 2005
My child is having a great experience at this school. Parent involvment is high with well rounded and very competetive academic environment.

Liberty Elementary School
1250 East Liberty Hill Drive, Fresno, CA  93720
Last modified Liberty Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Liberty Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top