Bad
Good

My kids love liberty. The school is great. Great teachers , great office staff, Great nurses. I still have a third grader there now Mr Work is awesome..Kastner is a great school too.my eight grader loves it and Clovis West is awesome . My son graduate there last year . Excellent Schools

The leadership at this school is excellent and every teacher I have met has been positive and energetic. This school actually IS a community, with no cliques. No child "slips through the net." I recommend this school if you want your child to succeed.

We love this school. The teachers are great. My daughter is in Kindergarten and loves it. She likes going to school and likes her teacher which has not always been the case in the past. This is our first school experience and Liberty has made it a great one.

I went here all 7 years of Elementary, great teachers, mostly good, some not so nice, but overall good. Mr. Petersen is the best principal ever! He cares for all the students, and encourages them to get good grades and be involved.

As a former student of Liberty I have to say that my years as a skyhawk were great! The teachers are awesome and very hardworking. There athletics and music programs were awesome. Some people say that Liberty is a rich kids school and to be honest they are telling the truth because MOST of the families do have money and honestly some of the kids do act snobby but all you have to do is stay away from them. I wrote this review because after reading all the other ones they were from parents and I thought u would like to hear from a student who actually expierenced liberty and not just a parent who goes by what their children tell them. Concluding, I have to say that Liberty is one of the best schools u can let your child attend. :)

Liberty has so far been an absolutely awesome environment for my children to attend. I'm exceptionally pleased with the parent involvement and principle's leadership. Most importantly, I have to give kudos to the caring and nurturing teachers - they are some of the best that my wife & I have witnessed. Overall - exceptionally pleased, one of the best!

Last modified Liberty Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.