Fresno, CA

Posted March 12, 2015
Lincoln elementary is a great school. The administration is fantastic and they take a sincere interest in the children attending. My daughter is in the lower grade levels and also attends the after school ACES program. Both have been great for her. She loves her teachers as well. We really have been blessed with this school!

Lincoln Elementary School 1

Posted December 12, 2014
I was a former student to Lincoln Elementary, and I will say this... It is the worse school I have ever been in. Their motto, may have been "No child gets left behind" but boy did I feel left behind. The teachers were fine, but the students were complete nightmares. I was bullied continuously for the three years I spent there to the point it got so bad, my parents had to hire me a therapist and move me to a new school. What astonished me the most was the fact that even though you are supposed to tell adults and teachers of the bullying, whenever I did it, the only thing they ever did was move my seat farther from their seat, absolutely no sort of punishment was ever bought to them. I have been pushed, shove, ridiculed, publicly embarrassed, and had my glasses stolen and the only thing I gained from this school was depression and knowledge about the cruel world life offers you.

Posted June 27, 2009
Lincoln is located in the city of Fresno but is part of Clovis Unified. The teachers are amazing and the programs that they offer are all great tools for elementary age kids. The district focuses on character with holding students to a high standard of excellence, not only academically but also in the way they treat others. I am very proud that my child attends Lincoln Elementary.

Lincoln Elementary School 4

Posted February 05, 2009
Lincoln is a school of opportunity for children. The teachers in both primary and upper grades are up-to-date with technology and the ever-increasing educational philosophies that deal with every type of student possible. They are collectively caring, respectful, and eager to keep the students engaged and challenged. The school has a great character-building program and offers a variety of extra-curricular activities, including drama, chess tournaments, band, music, and, of course, athletics. There a only two challenges I see for the school. One is the seemingly frequent change in school administration; we've been here for 3 years and have had two new principals during that time. Also, although PTC enrollment is average, only a handful of parents actually attend the evening meetings each month. Many parents however are involved within the classrooms, volunteering time to help. The atmosphere on campus is definitely one of a community!

Posted February 14, 2007

Posted September 11, 2006
Lincoln Elementary is a modern looking clean campus in a good neighborhood. The fields for sports are beautiful and since it shares a backyard with Kastner Intermediate it gives an open feeling. The teacher in charge of my second graders class last year is in my opinion one of the best teachers I have ever met. Mrs Whitney has an excellent program in which she teaches multiple subjects through a few themes. For instance using bugs as a theme, she taught the kids multiplication introduction, utilized it in english and had the kids help with decorating the room with bright, big posters and pictures of what they were learning. She was patient, kind, and helped my son build his self esteem. She motivated the students with her Whitney-bucks a way for them to purchase little suprises at the end of the week. Loved her, love the school

Posted June 21, 2005

Posted February 22, 2005
Lincoln is an excellent school with a very caring and supportive staff. We felt at home here immediately. Parent involvement is welcomed and encouraged.

Posted August 08, 2004

Lincoln Elementary School 4

Posted February 18, 2004
Great, friendly staff and environment. Students are polite & respectful. Minimal behavioral issues since they practice development of good character building. Wide variety of ethnic and income levels so there aren't any political games being played by parents or staff. However, there could be more parents involved with Parent-Teacher Club.

Lincoln Elementary School
774 East Alluvial Avenue, Fresno, CA  93720
Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top