Posted October 07, 2014
My Daughter has been going here since 5th Grade. It has pushed her with her home work very proud she has pulled off Honor roll all of the four years. Teachers are tough but push in a very strong and loving way. My youngest did not make it in in 5th grade. We reapplied in sixth grade shes in, Yea. Its a little tougher for her but she is being pushed with home work and im loving the results. I can say with having my son at Tenya it was the correct fit for him with his friends. But I wouldnt change back to Tenya after experiencing Baird. Its not for everyone give it a chance you wont regret it. Bob

Posted June 17, 2014
Best school in my opinion. My daughter did amazing! off to Bullard in the fall. All the teachers are great and the classes are wonderful

Baird Middle School 1

Posted May 15, 2014
This was the worst school I've gone to! The teachers are bullies, they have 4 classes a day that are two hours long with a 30 minute fun class and a 15 minute lunch break. I wouldn't recommend any child going to school here because if your bullied they just say "noo not baird kids" and walk away because they think baird is the perfect school!

Posted April 05, 2014
my school is probably the best school you could go to if you want to be a lawyer or a jude. We could do better at p.e.

Posted October 24, 2013
This school is one of Fresno's best kept secrets. Outstanding students and parent involvement. Standards are very high in regards to academics and behavior expectations. None of the nonsense, fights etc. that you hear about at other middle schools. Students take Gate classes and Pre-AP setting them up for Honors and AP classes in High School. Tremendous staff that is actually invested in EVERY student.

Baird Middle School 2

Posted August 05, 2013
I went to Baird Middle for 4 years. The teachers are absolutely fine. They will kid around with you and such. When it comes to getting in trouble once everyone would go against you. The higher staff is extremely fake. The smart people can tell that they don't care what you do they just act everything out. Its just a job, nothing more. No one is simply smiling all the time. When you do something bad they will roll your eyes when you walk by. I am highly ashamed to have been part of this school. Teacher were great, obviously that doesn't matter. Too snobby and they think they are better. The kids there are unkind and they say they are all a family. Nobody has told me such a lie in my life.

Baird Middle School 1

Posted June 14, 2013
If your a caring parent DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD HERE!!! The staff are EXTREMELY rude, patronizing and uncaring. This school should have an investigation on majority of the staff but mostly all the office staff. I have been argued with hung up on numerous occasions. Allbecause they "are right" you as a parent are wrong. Even holding medical forms and medication!!! They held my sons on more than one occasion. They also argued my sons name . Refusing to listen to me on how he has a 2 part last name . Everytime i had to pick him up they had me waiting 20 minutes or more because they would call another student every time. Then laugh as though its a joke. His teachers also go by their own set of rules one refused to fill out a medical form he needed because "she was too busy" . Do not speak to anyone unless u record it tape copy n paste just get your proof. You will need it.

Posted September 28, 2010
I went to Baird Middle School for 4 years and I could not have went to a better school. The staff there treat you like their family. They love you like you are their kids. If you ever need advice they'll be there for you. The teachers care and no student ever has a bad day at Baird. I remember having bad days at home, I'd go to school and all my problems would dissapear. I am now in High School and everyday I wish I was still at Baird because I feel like I left a part of me behind. I'll never forget the headache I got on Promotion from crying. Baird is such a great school that even boys were crying. Anyone that says anything bad about Baird is lying. Baird = FAMILY <3 - Fabiola A. (Class of 2014)

Posted August 22, 2009
If you are going to send your child to baird you are absolutely making the right choice. Baird is the best school to help prepare your kids for not just college and hight school but life. They learn everything from academics, top of the line technology, agriculture, foreign language, and the list goes on and on. Baird only has about 500 students in the whole school! and with 4 grades that is only about 125 kids per grade! The local middle school has about 600 kids just for one grade! At baird you get to have personal relationships with all of your teachers and get to joke around with them and have fun! They have won various awards such as being a california distinguished school since 1998, boner character award and others. Baird is simply the best in fresno

Posted April 25, 2009

Baird Middle School
5500 North Maroa Avenue, Fresno, CA  93704
Last modified Baird Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Baird Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top