Posted June 14, 2014
We moved to Fresno after attending Clovis Unified. I was concerned the level of education would not compare, however Bullard TALENT is really good. I appreciate the focus on performing arts over sports for my children (CUSD focuses heavily on sports) and the academics are comparable to our previous district. TALENT is organized and has a great parental support system & encourages parent involvement as their standards are high. Students have a sense of pride as does the staff. Try visiting an open house, choir, band or dance concert. You'll see professionalism that gives children the tools to succeed well beyond K-8. I feel confident watching my son grow here and hope my daughter may be selected as well. Honestly, I wouldn't want my children to attend elsewhere.

Posted August 31, 2013
Bullard Talent is a wonderful school! This is our fourth year at Bullard Talent and my kids love going to school everyday! They have strong academics and wonderful teachers. My kids really enjoy the arts program at the school which includes theater arts, dance, music, choir and much more. Not all kids are into sports. But if your kids are into sports that have that too. It's just a great school all around! We couldn't be happier!

Posted August 22, 2013
Great School! Lets children expand their Artistic Abilities . Not all children are goind to be professional athletes.

Bullard Talent Project School 1

Posted August 20, 2013
This school is horrible! It has falling throughout the years. The high enrollment of Hispanic kids diminished the program. My son was bullying many times in 2nd grade by Hispanic girls and they stole his lunch many times. He went w/out eating lunch many times because of this. Staff did nothing, volunteers are Hispanic parents who are harsh and yell at the kids. The curriculum is no different than any other school in the district. Office very unorganized and gossip. Some teachers ok but the parents of the kids are bullies just like the kids. This school is predominately Hispanic and the diversity is not good, especially when they all are rude. The main thing last year a number of kids getting their lunch taking. My son being 1 of them. I do not recommend this at all.

Bullard Talent Project School 4

Posted May 20, 2013
My girls have been at BT for 9 years, and for the most part we have loved the school. There were times we felt certain kids got preferential treatment, or that the teachers were preaching their own agenda/beliefs but failed to let the students express theirs. All in all, BT is a very good school. I love the fact that it is a K-8th grade school as middle schools in Fresno are hideous. It allows kids to stay in one place for a long time, really enhancing the performing arts aspect of the school. This is a school that does A LOT of fund raising, so if that's not your bag, walk on. It is a lottery draw school as well, so it isn't always easy to get your kids here. Overall, BT does an excellent job with the performing arts aspect of the school, and does pretty well with the academics too. Some teachers are GREAT; Giometti, LInscheid, Luck, Semrick, Koontz, Tacchino. Some teachers are ANNOYING; Lipari, Dunn.

Bullard Talent Project School 2

Posted July 24, 2012
Terrible experience for my child. Bullying, multiple unaddressed discipline issues, chaos in the classroom. This website says 26 students per teacher? Try 30. This school does have good programs going for it- but those don't make up for the overcrowding, chaos and general disrespect of many students.

Bullard Talent Project School 2

Posted February 28, 2012
We have had a terrible experience at this school. Our child is miserable. He has been beat up on campus, yelled at by teachers and, overall, he has been encouraged to strive for mediocrity because this means the teachers will be required to put in as little effort as possible. We are now faced with the choice of moving him back to his home school (which will be a disruption) or keeping him here and trying to deal with it through meetings with the principal, etc. We would not recommend this school to anyone.

Posted September 07, 2011
I am in forth grade at this awsome school. Been in this school for five years.I have been in a lot of fun stuff . If I go some where else, I will toldaly miss this school. Bullard T.A.L.E.N.T. is my favorite school ever. I want to be in this school forever!

Bullard Talent Project School 1

Posted August 22, 2011
This school is very UNORGINIZED it 1st Denied MY son lunch after I paid one week of lunch on the 1st day of school, it changed its teacher {with due respect of the teacher of the passing of her dad} with out notifying any parents 3rd my son was lost at school for 20 minutes i which he did go to the office and the aminastration told him to go out of the office{{ another parent informed me what was said}} and the the office aminerstartion want to act like they can't take a message... OMG!! this school is off the key by a long shot!!

Bullard Talent Project School 3

Posted April 12, 2010
I have attended this school and I was not impressed with the character of the students and their attitudes. It was sad to see their character compared to my current school.

Bullard Talent Project School
4950 North Harrison, Fresno, CA  93704
Last modified Bullard Talent Project School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bullard Talent Project School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 44 reviews. Top