Fresno, CA

Del Mar Elementary School 1

Posted August 29, 2013
I can only rate the office staff as I only went in to enroll and changed my mind. Mean, Rude, and annoyed with me. One of the ladies had gang tattoos. I was looking forward to walking the kids to school this year. I will drive further to avoid that. No thanks!
3 people found this helpful

Del Mar Elementary School 5

Posted August 12, 2012
My son is starting the 5th grade and he is happy to be back at Del Mar Elementary. I didn t have any problems with the teachers or the school. I like this school and my son too. We re looking forward for a good schooling year. I hope that parents get more involved in the school meetings. There are a few parents that do attend those meeting. I hope to see more parents, vallan a las juntas papas.

Del Mar Elementary School 3

Posted March 27, 2011
I also have a ten year old son attending DelMar Elementary,and i also find it quite odd for these children not to be able to have some special holiday parties as other schools do.A nd also the teachers are deinetly not the same.my son is a class clown and for that reason his teacher has had it with him.But does this mean she has the authority to belittle and embarrass our children infront of the whole class?
2 people found this helpful

Del Mar Elementary School 3

Posted February 18, 2010
This school is great. I have had 3 children prior to my youngest child now attending. They were there from 1st-6th grade with no problems. BUT, now the new principle is not allowing what children got to experience when they were attending this school. My 2sons and daughter are noe 23, 22, and 21. My daughter attending is 7 going to this school. They do not allow our children to have fun there. By all means this is a place of learning, but they are all very hard working children who deserve a little play day once every year ATLEAST! When my children were there they had a Goofey day, and a party for valentines day, halloween, & christmas secret santas to whoever wanted to participate in the class. Who wouldnt let a child experience this! I understand maybe junior high. I am changing schools this one has changed too much.

Del Mar Elementary School 4

Posted March 10, 2004
My son started Kindergarten at Del Mar this year.Mrs. Hood, Mrs. Helling and Mrs. McCoy are a great team,and work very well together. I have been fortunate enough to have been able to volunteer time in his class several times,and would enjoy doing so again. Sincerely, Cassandra LeCompte

Del Mar Elementary School
4122 North Del Mar Avenue, Fresno, CA  93704
Last modified Del Mar Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Del Mar Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top