Posted October 02, 2012
There are flies in every building,the teaching staff do nothing but ramble about there personal & home life,and the students there do nothing but talk constantly about consuming drugs & sex.One of the worst high schools I've ever attended.

Posted March 03, 2012
haha this school is a complete joke there are fights there daily kids walk out of school and light up blunts. Not everyone at the school is bad some just need credits. but serious if you go to the 30 bus stop on blackstone and weldon at 2:30 your bound to see the dewolf kids getting high.

Posted September 17, 2011
I love this school so much the teachers are great im earning my credits very quickly and their are tons of oppurtunities to earn more. This is a great school!

Posted November 27, 2010
i attended dewolf for about 3 years and i loved it alot,it was a really great school the teachers there where really nice so is the principal,the counselors did alot to help me graduate id recomend this chool to anyone tryen to catch up on credits youd enjoy it they help you in any way they can to graduate loved my years there:)

Posted February 05, 2010

Posted January 06, 2010
I attend dewolf and I love it there I have learn alot from there and I am almost done with school and I enjoy it and alot of people there respect me thanks to DeWolf

Dewolf Continuation High School
2021 North Clark Avenue, Fresno, CA  93703
Last modified Dewolf Continuation High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12
Dewolf Continuation High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top