Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

We only have one child attending Eaton Elementary School and she is currently in Kindergarten and her teacher is Ms. Tikijian. This is Ms. Tikijian's first year at Eaton and I think we are very fortunate to have her at our school! She is very dedicated to ALL of her students everyday. Last year we had Mrs. Drake for TK and she was also a GREAT teacher for our Addison. The principal is not the type to hide away in her office. You will see her out and about on a daily basis interacting with the children. The office staff is very professional and VERY friendly and helpful at all times! Great experiences all around at Eaton!

Great teachers! Great staff! The students receive a quality education at Eaton Elementary School! Everyone is always upbeat and willing to help you in any way they can.

Great teachers, administrators and staff!! Always welcomes parent involvement and input, values each child. Wouldn't want to send my kids anywhere else.

Great school very supportive of special education as well. Our teacher sees the best in the students.

Eaton Elementary is an above average public school. The strengths lie in the front office staff and teachers. There are some excellent and very caring teachers. It is important to me that the teachers and administrators treat the students as individuals and work with their individual strengths and weaknesses. (This is the reason why I moved my student OUT of Clovis Unified and the cookie cutter mentality there.) Eaton is small enough that most of the teachers and the principal get to know all of the children at the school. They offer music (and the music teacher is one of the best I've ever seen at the elementary level). I wish that they offered art, as I think that learning about art is just as important as any of the other subjects. My student has dyslexia, which is completely ignored in the school system, requiring outside tutoring. ALL public schools "teach to the tests" in order to keep the student standardized testing scores up -- and Eaton is no different. 2013 is off to a shaky start because the principal of many years was reassigned to another school, so they started out with an interim principal and no v.p. Overall, though, I have been satisfied with Eaton.

Eaton has been an awesome expierence for my children. The principal has a vision for the kids that helps to set the parents on fire as well! There has been wonderful changes to improve in all areas, it's all about the kids!!

Great staff and wonderful Principle. She has a vision for the school and works hard to achieve it. All staff work together and are very helpful to the parents and most of all the children.

My daughter has gone to Eaton for two years .We truly love the school teachers and office staff are very friendly . They truly take the time to answer and help you with all your questions .

very impressed with this school so far!

Although there are many things I love about this school, my frustration levels has peaked. I'm tempted to take my son out of Eaton. His grades have fallen for the past several years and although I've tried to get a tutor for him, the school continues to tell me that he is on a waiting list or there is not one available. I just recieved my third notice that he is in danger of being retained but will not be. He is, however, not eligible for intervention until his grades go even lower. If I work with him at home, he understand in a short period of time so he's capable of learning. He has gone from loving school to dreading it. He's given up, thinking he's stupid when all he needs is a little extra time. No child left behind? The school has left him

Last modified Eaton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.