Fresno, CA

St. Anthony 2

Posted May 06, 2014
I am a former student from years ago. If you want your child to attend St. Anthony's I strongly recommend starting them from Kindergarten on. I came in the 7th grade and all the cliques had been formed already. I was bullied relentlessly and the principal did absolutely nothing about it. Horrible experience.

Posted March 15, 2014
I graduated from this school back in 2008. This school has brought me together with life long friends, a solid educational, and memories that will last a lifetime.

Posted August 17, 2013
I work in public education yet send my child to this school. Excellent staff who care about children. My child has had six quality years at St. Anthony's and has made friends and connections for life.

Posted August 08, 2012
This is by far the best catholic school in the diocese. The teachers are strong and dedicated to both academics and growing the spirtuality of their students. We transferred from another Catholic school last year and have been nothing but pleased with the school. The leadership is excellent and the kids are receiving a top notch education.

St. Anthony 1

Posted July 29, 2012
Worst Catholic school in Fresno. Complete waste of money! Teaching staff and principal are terrible. They should all be fired!

Posted November 14, 2008
I go to St. Anthony's and i absolutely love it! I am in sixth grade and am having the best experiences of my life! We do interactive experiments that are challenging and fun! We also participate in many food drives and other things that help the less fortunate. St Anthony's makes learning and life soooo much fun! I am so glad that i attend this school!

Posted September 08, 2008
I've been goin ti St. Anthony's since kindergarden and absolutly love it. I went to Tenaya for a few months and came back because I think St. Anthony's is so much better. The teachers are great and so are the other kids. We go to church every Friday as a school. The new gym took three years and 3.8 millions dollars but it is worth every penny. The sports are great. I'll stop here but I could just go on and on abou it. If you're thinking about coming to St. ANthony's do it will be one of the best choices you ever make life time memories will be made!

St. Anthony 1

Posted January 27, 2008

Posted September 30, 2006
As a current 8th grader, I can say first hand how great this school is. It is a very great Catholic school with religion classes daily and weekly Friday school masses. There is also an awesome mandatory jr. high laptop program in which every student must bring their laptop to school 4 days a week. Sports are great, which include soccer, a great jr. high boy's and girl's team, basketball, track and field, cross country, golf and more. A huge new community center equip with a huge gym is also in the works. Not only does it have great teachers and faculty, but it also challenges me and helps me personally to excel. The teachers are awesome and so much fun and all the students are even better. The approx. 650 students population makes school feel more intimate and more focused on the student's individual needs. I love this school!

St. Anthony 4

Posted August 31, 2006
We really enjoy St.Anthony's. The teachers are caring and supportive. Her 2nd grade teacher offered free tutoring and gave a huge stack of summer worksheets to prepare for third grade. She even made a list of summer classes at different schools she thought could help my child. My child learned about Picasso and Matisse in 2nd grade. A music teacher comes in one a week. The entire staff is big on teaching responsibility and community service. They do need more electives for junior high students and rely on parents to help with some of those classes.

St. Anthony