Our Lady Of Victory 4

Posted June 19, 2014
I am very happy and satisfied with the school. My daughter is always excited to go to school and learn new things everyday. The parents are very involve with the activities and their kids.

Posted November 12, 2013
It is a shame that this school is still running with the amount of issues that it has. The curriculum is outdated and the teachers generally not skilled in educating young children. The children are not challenged and are far below academically in areas such as Math and Science. The shame is that the administration refuses to acknowledge the problem that has been going on for the past four or so years.

Posted August 08, 2012
While this school once had a thriving community of supporters, it is becoming more and more evident that they are lacking challenging education and strong leadership. The children that are attending are not receiving an education that meets the standards of the diocese of fresno. Many of the children that have left this school have been months behind their new peers. This is a problem that the school has been made aware of and still refuses to acknowledge and fix.

Posted June 15, 2012
For knowledge and problem solving, Our Lady of Victory school is the place to be. I am a father who desires my child to be a thinker and not just a test taker--like so many public schools who train students all year for the state test. I want my child to valued more than just a number. I also desire my child to have a spiritual foundation that will guide him throughout his life. Our Lady of Victory is assisting me greatly in these goals. My son just finished kindergarten which he loved and never had a bad day. I can't say enough about the academic instruction and the creativity that was experienced. It was an outstanding experience for my child and myself, education at its finest with inquiry, exploration, and mastery. The necessary elements that will propel a child's mind to think intellectually and creatively. I am thankful for Our Lady of Victory, and my son's experiences

Posted June 15, 2012
As a grandparent at Our Lady of Victory, I am truly impressed with the dedication the parents display. OLV parents are there for their children in every way possible - volunteering, fund raising, coaching, and for their academics. These parents realize that a child's success is not alone based on academics, but more on the teamwork that is created between the leadership, teachers, students, and parents. The one key element that seems to be a common thread is the respect that is shown throughout the school, which is ultimately acknowledged by students and, in turn, promotes mature relationships for all. Imagine our community and world based on this type of foundation. Here! Here! for Our Lady of Victory.

Posted June 14, 2012
I love this school, and I have been attending OLV for many years. All the teachers make us feel welcomed and supported. We actually get to do science and art which is not seen in many other public schools. I, in fact, tuttor many of my friends, who attend charter schools, with their reading and math assignments. I am thankful for OLV and their academics and extracurricular activities. Go Rebels!

Posted June 13, 2012
Our Lady of Victory school ol is a great place for children. There focus on academics is exceptional, always having children strive higher than state standards and grade level standards. There focus on the child as a whole is outstanding, preparing children for society and their world. The class sizes are wonderful, giving individual attention to each student. The teachers are always available and go that extra mile to ensure the child is academically successful. I can't say enough about this school and the leadership. This is a school environment where children can thrive.

Posted February 04, 2012
This school has many issues and does not serve its children well. only strong leadership could bring this school back to what it once was. Children are learning below grade level and there is no accountability.

Posted August 09, 2011
This school has gone downhill fast. Their has been a loss of enrollment and there are only a few good teachers left. There have been major changes made, which will greatly affect the childrens education. The source of this problem is a poor administrator with little to no experience in business and educational administration. Its sad because other Catholic schools in the area are thriving, while OLV is staying behind and falling fast. Great community of families who give a lot of their time.

Posted April 18, 2010

Our Lady Of Victory
1626 West Princeton Avenue, Fresno, CA  93705
Last modified Our Lady Of Victory is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Our Lady Of Victory Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 24 reviews.