Posted April 02, 2014
Engaging students in sports, music and family evening events, such as family dance night. The principal is involved, as well as many of the staff members, coaching games, cheering, showing their support by being seen by the students.

Posted April 02, 2014
I have three amazing daughters who just love Forkner Elementary. They are excellent student\athletic. We are so proudly of our girls and our school.

Posted January 06, 2014
My kids love this school. Between the special projects and teacher involvement I couldn't be happier. Forkner Elementary gets 5 stars from me.

Posted April 19, 2010
Small school with a great atmosphere. We will be moving out of state, and will be lucky if we find another school like this one for our child.

Posted July 27, 2009

Posted May 29, 2007

Posted September 19, 2006

Forkner Elementary School 4

Posted February 22, 2006
Good parental involvement, great teachers and facilities

Forkner Elementary School 3

Posted December 27, 2005
In the past few years, the music and drama programs at Forkner have become virtually non-existent, and science and subjects other than Lang. Arts & math, which are tested on the ca state test, are being neglected. Phys.Ed. Seems to be the exception. It is given more time on the daily classroom schedules than in most any other schools in the district. This school needs to reassess its curriculum and focus less on the two subjects the state is testing and more on the entire curriculm standards! My child was not taught one science standard last year and now is behind in science at the new school. I have moved this child to another, more well-rounded school that offers more music, science and extra-curricular activities and am planning to move the other as well! I have been quite disappointed with the administrator at this site.

Posted June 11, 2004
- a former student

Forkner Elementary School
7120 North Valentine Avenue, Fresno, CA  93711
Last modified Forkner Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Forkner Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews.