Bad
Good

I absolutely love Gibson. I feel like my children are very safe when I leave them at school and every teacher my son has had was amazing and caring for their students. Next year starts all over again with my kindergartener and I couldn't be happier

We love this school so much, we've sold our house (located across town) and just bought a house a few blocks away. My 5th grade son has gone here since Kingergarten and we couldn't be happier. We have enjoyed our relationship with every single teacher he has had.

This school has the largest group of dedicated teachers I have had the pleasure to know. I am at school every day and they are always caring and responsible with all the students. They put in a lot of volunteer time and it shows in the quality of students that go forward. I had my two boys at a charter school, and this school outstrips them by far.

GIBSON IS A GREAT SCHOOL I LOVE THE TEACHERS THE ATMOSPHERE IT IS A GREAT LEARNING INSTITUTATION.

We love Gibson! My mom went there, I went there and now my son is there! It is an awesome school and I would recommend it to anyone. The teachers are attentive, the parent involvement is high and it is in a safe neighborhood. There is nothing negative I can say about this school!

I am a parent of two Gibson students. Gibson is a true community school. It has excellent teachers with small class sizes. The parents are very involved in fundraising and classroom support.

My daughter who is 7 years old has attended both 1st and 2nd grade here. She is a great student that loves her school! This school offers after school activities. My daughter is in Drama club. The yearly Carnival in October is so much fun! This is a great school!

Last modified Gibson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.