Fresno, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted September 24, 2014
We love this school so much, we've sold our house (located across town) and just bought a house a few blocks away. My 5th grade son has gone here since Kingergarten and we couldn't be happier. We have enjoyed our relationship with every single teacher he has had.

Posted May 16, 2013
This school has the largest group of dedicated teachers I have had the pleasure to know. I am at school every day and they are always caring and responsible with all the students. They put in a lot of volunteer time and it shows in the quality of students that go forward. I had my two boys at a charter school, and this school outstrips them by far.

Posted September 02, 2010
GIBSON IS A GREAT SCHOOL I LOVE THE TEACHERS THE ATMOSPHERE IT IS A GREAT LEARNING INSTITUTATION.

Posted January 03, 2008
We love Gibson! My mom went there, I went there and now my son is there! It is an awesome school and I would recommend it to anyone. The teachers are attentive, the parent involvement is high and it is in a safe neighborhood. There is nothing negative I can say about this school!

Posted November 13, 2007

Posted May 29, 2007
I am a parent of two Gibson students. Gibson is a true community school. It has excellent teachers with small class sizes. The parents are very involved in fundraising and classroom support.

Posted November 02, 2006
My daughter who is 7 years old has attended both 1st and 2nd grade here. She is a great student that loves her school! This school offers after school activities. My daughter is in Drama club. The yearly Carnival in October is so much fun! This is a great school!

Gibson Elementary School 4

Posted June 09, 2006

Posted August 22, 2005
We are beginning our 9th year at Gibson (more than one student) and think it is a tremendous school. The PTA is the best organization we have ever been involved with. The parents are dedicated to improving the quality of education by running book fair's as well as the school site by funding a new playground, computer lab and a new Outdoor Eating Area. We are on our 4th Principal over the past 8 years. We hope that there will be an improvement in that area. Otherwise Gibson is a marvelous elementary educational facility.

Posted May 29, 2005
This is a superb school. My child has attended this school for 4 years. Our experience has been positve. The teachers are dedicated and care about the students learning environment. They work one on one with the parents. There is lots of parent participation. The PTA program works hard to provide extra things for the students to enjoy such as a new play ground, equipment, computers and books. The next big project is an outside lunch area. The school is very family oreinted and provides lots of activities and events for the whole family. Any student who attends this school would excell. They also have excellent extracurricular activities for the students.

Gibson Elementary School
1266 West Barstow Avenue, Fresno, CA  93711
Last modified Gibson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gibson Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top