Fresno, CA

Posted August 26, 2010
I had three children attending Heaton Elementary School in Fresno. It was a big mistake to move to a bigger home because the school they attend now isn't as good as Heaton. Heaton teachers care about their students and help them learn. My daughters teacher in first grade was the best because she cared about each student and wanted them to do their best. She made learning fun and my daughter loved going to school everyday. I would always hear what MRS E did to help them remember things. Before tests she gave them Brain Food or Smart Water, my daughter will not forget that for a long time because she still talks about it.

Posted January 20, 2010
Heaton is the worst school I could have ever enrolled my son in. The teacher could care less about her students and we are never informed about our child's progress. Sending him to school every morning is dreadful.

Posted September 17, 2009
The teachers there are amazing! They are focused on education and it is just a great atmosphere!

Posted September 16, 2009
Because the teachers really care about my children's education. The staff and principle are the most friendliest and best I've known compared to other schools my kids have attended!

Posted August 30, 2007

Posted January 31, 2007
Thank you Heaton! I appreciate how Mrs. Hortunian and Ms. Beaudro(?)has constantly worked together with my daughter to assist my grandson in growing academically and emotionally. The staff at Heaton goes beyond being a principal, vice- principal, teacher, nurse and office assistants. They provide friendship and encouragement along with the teaching requirements set forth by the Board of Education. So glad my grandson is at Heaton! Keep up the good work!

Heaton Elementary School 2

Posted April 25, 2006

Posted April 23, 2006

Posted February 08, 2006

Posted January 11, 2006

Heaton Elementary School
1533 North San Pablo, Fresno, CA  93728
Last modified Heaton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Heaton Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top