Fresno, CA

Holland Elementary School 1

Posted May 21, 2013
I don't think Holland is a good school. The principal does not do her job right. The school is not safe. My daughters have been having problems with a little girl the whole year bullying her. And yesterday my daughter reacted to her bully and hit her on the way home. And today I get told that my daughter is getting suspended for one day. I was sad and very mad. I could not do nothing to help my daughter.

Posted February 05, 2013
I love this school. My 6th grader wakes up every morning looking forward to another school day. Holland Hooray event is Awesome! Great way to reward all the students for their efforts. Office staff is very friendly. I have seen a tremendous change in the academic, behavior and personality for the best in my child since his last school(Pyle). Im a Happy Mom. :)

Holland Elementary School 2

Posted January 13, 2013
This school has little to no parent involvement. Ihave been in the neighborhood for over 12 years and this school wasnt as bad as it is now. There are a few teachers who strive to help every child and still have a passion for teaching but alot of them are just there and not helpful one bit. The principal there now is fairly new only 2nd year in but i see she wants to succeed. Holland doesnt offer any challenging academic programs. They do have a wonderfully excellent Special education program there, and also a wonderful afterschool program that has been run by the same person for at least 10 years which is great for the kids to have consistancy. I wanted my child to finish her entire elementary years there as her older sister did from k-6 but the school was alot more better then than it is now. But for my child who is currently there now isnt challenged and she scores advance in her math and proficient in her english star testing but with no extra anything for her to do there she isnt challenged and i have decided for her 5th grade year to be at Baird where she has been accepted. This school to me wont challenge and meet the needs my child deserves.

Posted March 26, 2009

Posted August 09, 2008
Holland has a wonderful special education dept for kindergarten and younger. My daughter attended for three years and has learned so much from the wonderful teachers and staff. We are now moving on and we will miss everyone. I only hope our next school will be as great.

Posted June 20, 2006
I think the school is a great school with alot of help for children who need it. I love what it has done for my kids they wake up happy to go to school and what kids love that? Im a mother of 5 and very proud that ther is alot of teacher's that care the academic programs are great

Posted November 23, 2005

Holland Elementary School 2

Posted May 31, 2005
My daughters attend this school.The first grade teacher is great. This school has no music program which is very disappointing. Yet they provide a free lunch and breakfast to the students.

Holland Elementary School 3

Posted January 10, 2005
Principal is a female and does ok in her leadership. It would be hard to lead teacher that have been there before her. They have some great teachers in the primary grades have not been through the upper grades yet. I like the after school program for home work. Parents are not envovled as they should be. I have not had a problem with my children not being safe but the are in primary grades. overall the school is good.

Posted September 17, 2004
holland school is a very good school my three children have been in holland school since pre school it is a great school the teachers are wonderful.

Holland Elementary School
4676 North Fresno Street, Fresno, CA  93726
Last modified Holland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Holland Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top