Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted August 25, 2016
Thank you Mrs. Ude, Mrs. Barker and Mrs Holtinbrink for assisting my son in his education. You lady's are wonderful keep up the great work!

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted August 25, 2016
The teacher try their best to help your child learn the material. They are devoted to helping our children move up in school.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted August 25, 2016
For my third grader, they give him just the right amount of work to complete and the after school program is excellent at helping the students complete their homework.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted August 25, 2016
They are always encouraging the students to try and try again. They push them to do their best at all times.

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted August 25, 2016
The students are polite and respectful as they are being dropped off or picked up. They even say excuse me as you walk past them.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted August 25, 2016
They preach kindness. To be fair and courteous to others at all times. I have yet to see for myself any issue between the children.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted August 25, 2016
My son is safe and returns home safe. Any issue they address the situation immediately.

Holland Elementary School 5

Posted August 25, 2016
Since my son started attending two years ago they have respectfully addressed me with any and all concerns. I have yet to have an issue with this school or any of its staff. They are devoted to safety and education. Very friendly environment and great devoted teachers. Especially Mrs. Ude She is a great 1st grade teacher!

Holland Elementary School 1

Posted May 21, 2013
I don't think Holland is a good school. The principal does not do her job right. The school is not safe. My daughters have been having problems with a little girl the whole year bullying her. And yesterday my daughter reacted to her bully and hit her on the way home. And today I get told that my daughter is getting suspended for one day. I was sad and very mad. I could not do nothing to help my daughter.

Holland Elementary School 5

Posted February 05, 2013
I love this school. My 6th grader wakes up every morning looking forward to another school day. Holland Hooray event is Awesome! Great way to reward all the students for their efforts. Office staff is very friendly. I have seen a tremendous change in the academic, behavior and personality for the best in my child since his last school(Pyle). Im a Happy Mom. :)

4676 North Fresno Street, Fresno, CA  93726-0349
Last modified Holland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.