Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)

This school does not support freedom of speech. That is a disgrace for a place of learning.

Any school that doesn't teach and enforce Constitutional rights should be defunded and shut down immediately. If that 9 year old boy would have had a pro Clinton hat nothing would have been done which would have been right, and nothing should have been done in the case of the Trump hat either. This school is just lucky it wasn't my son involved. Go Trump!!! Go U.S.A!!

Lack of freedom of speech. Educate kids, don't take the easy road and continue to drag them down. Your school has some of the lowest averages in the state, start teaching the kids, stop accepting the Federal blood money.

Develops character: Strongly agree

The school does not allow students to express their opinion that is different than the school's principals.

This school is a disgrace and bully who shut down students' right of freedom of speech. They are in pending lawsuit from civil right group and parents.

My son's 1st grade teacher was amazing. I couldn't have asked for a better school year. She was very attentative to my sons learning needs. I always had a update of my son's school progress. I couldn't ask for a better experience. The principle did not handle a certain situation with my son being bullied like I'd hoped but she's no longer at that school. Overall, my son's experience at Powers Elementary was positive. We moved out of state, therefore; he's changed schools.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My son had an amazing 1st grade teacher who was extremly attentative to his and the other students needs.

I have three children currently attending this school which two of them started in preschool and the other in kinder. This is an amazing school with excellent teachers. All of the staff here show a lot of concern for the children not only for their educational progress but also for their physical and emotional well being. I am planning on keeping them here as long as needed.

My daughter went from kindergarden to the 6th grade there and I think Powers teachers really care about their students and really get involed with them.

I have two children here at Powers and I absolutely love that they are very happy there. My sons have grown tremendously due to the acceptional staff there. Their teachers have gone out of there way to assist them in their learnign performances and bothe the boys are eager to go to school on a daily basis. My oldest loves school and it has to do a lot with his wonderful teacher. I am very proud my children attend such a fine school their staff is friendly and the Teachers are always eager to work with my husband and myself regarding our children. I am only very sad we are loosing such a wonderful V.P. The Vice Principal there has made our children feel safe and always had an open door for any of our concerns. We feel Powers is lost without him!!

Last modified Powers-Ginsburg Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.