Fresno, CA

Posted June 11, 2012
I have three children currently attending this school which two of them started in preschool and the other in kinder. This is an amazing school with excellent teachers. All of the staff here show a lot of concern for the children not only for their educational progress but also for their physical and emotional well being. I am planning on keeping them here as long as needed.

Posted September 18, 2009
My daughter went from kindergarden to the 6th grade there and I think Powers teachers really care about their students and really get involed with them.

Posted July 19, 2009
I have two children here at Powers and I absolutely love that they are very happy there. My sons have grown tremendously due to the acceptional staff there. Their teachers have gone out of there way to assist them in their learnign performances and bothe the boys are eager to go to school on a daily basis. My oldest loves school and it has to do a lot with his wonderful teacher. I am very proud my children attend such a fine school their staff is friendly and the Teachers are always eager to work with my husband and myself regarding our children. I am only very sad we are loosing such a wonderful V.P. The Vice Principal there has made our children feel safe and always had an open door for any of our concerns. We feel Powers is lost without him!!

Posted July 28, 2008
powers is the best school ive ever been to ,it has an excellent G.A.T.E program and proficiant test scores also an outstanding sports and athletics program every teacher will give hands on extra help if needed and is the school I would recommend anybody to go to

Posted July 03, 2008
My son is enrolled in the GATE program at Powers. Every teacher has given their best to improve his scores and ,most importantly, given their time to teach him strong character.

Powers-Ginsburg Elementary School 1

Posted November 10, 2005
Heard great things about this school, have been seriously disappointed with the level of professionalism. Seems to be an opinion held by most other parents I have spoken with.

Posted April 24, 2004
Our son started going to P.G. when he entered 3rd grade. He grew by great leaps academically, he also found a group of great friends. Our family loves the P.G. staff. When we're on campus we are called by name, which is rare and we feel very special. Our son has had two of the best teachers in F.U.S.D., maybe the best in the state. Even though P.G. wasn't selected as one of California's Distinguished Schools, it arises above other schools within the district, thanks to it's focused and caring staff, to the outstanding parents that stay involved, and to the students that make up the Powers -Ginsburg comminity.

Powers-Ginsburg Elementary School 4

Posted April 21, 2004
My daughter started attending in K is now in 3rd. This school is the hidden gem in FUSD. Great principal & VP caring experienced staff with low turn over very good parent involvement. A real family school.

Posted February 05, 2004
My son started attending Powers in 3rd grade. K-2 were spent a 3 other Fresno schools. I love this school. In my 3 kids' combined 10 years at Powers, we have only experienced a problem with 1 teacher. The school has many handicapped children who are integrated as much as possible into the mainstream, which is wonderful. The teachers are all very concerned with the kids' academic and social growth. I heard about this school years before I had children and was very happy to find I had moved into the district.

Powers-Ginsburg Elementary School
110 East Swift Avenue, Fresno, CA  93704
Last modified Powers-Ginsburg Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Powers-Ginsburg Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top