Bad
Good

I have 2 children at this school, 1 in 1st grade and 1 in kinder. The staff is so very awesome, talk about teacher involvement, they really do care about the kids. Don't know what Mr Wolfe has done as far as training but keep up the good work.

My daughter has been at this school since Kindergarten and she has just started her 3rd grade year here. I love the school staff, the old and new principle are very hands on and open to the concerns that parents have. I love that parent involvement is heavily encouraged and praised. The only issues I've had thus far is the bullying my daughter endured here last year. Her teacher didn't make any efforts to correct the issue so I did have to approach the principle and the issue was handled properly. The second thing that I didn't approve of was the after school program wasn't as resourceful as it was explained to be. You can't pick your kids up until 5:30 pm or else your child will face being kicked out of the program after 3 early pick ups (which was understandable given they test the children to make sure the program is meeting standards of accelerated learning) but when my daughter is getting home at 6pm and has to eat dinner, shower, and unwind from a long school day and be in bed by 8pm you would think her homework was completed in the 4 hours she was in the program... This was a constant battle last year. This was an easy fix (no after school program for her anymore). Overall, I plan on my daughter finishing out the rest of her grade levels here.

My daughter has been bullied the entire year by 3-4 students in a group. The principal follows "protocol" on suspensions, however these consequences are not working. The problem is deeper and needs to be addressed. I am concerned for my daughters safety everyday and cannot depend on the school admin to keep her safe. I have taken further measures to ensure her safety, but I shouldn't have had to resort to taking days off from work, calling School Site Council members, the police department, etc just to keep my 6th grade, 12 year old daughter safe at school. If you are thinking about sending your child here, don't.

This is my daughter's first school and she loves it. My daughter's Kindergarten teacher is teaching them things that 1st & 2nd graders are barley starting to learn now. My daughter will be well ahead of the game when she reaches the upper grade levels. Great school all around.

New principal is doing the bare minimum. I do not see parent involvement encouraged as I have in other schools. The lunches are bad and lack in colors, veggies, and fruits. Clean school, and great mediocrity... It is what you expect from the neighborhood...regarding school location... North plus east means an increase in quality, while south plus west means less OBVIOUSLY. This system does not work for our children as we Fresno, are listed as one of the "dumbest" cities. We have Fresno State..and what other options? Overcrowded CC.... Look into private or home school. Same old system tracking "good" kids to success and the "bad ones" to detention. MyGrade: F the principal F for the school.

My daughter is in kindegarten and has a great teacher. We have a new principle and he has great things in store for Robinson. The kindegarten playground is finished and looks like a lot of fun. Rock on Robinson

Last modified Robinson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.