Bad
Good

Robinson Elementary School 1

Posted May 12, 2015
My daughter has been bullied the entire year by 3-4 students in a group. The principal follows "protocol" on suspensions, however these consequences are not working. The problem is deeper and needs to be addressed. I am concerned for my daughters safety everyday and cannot depend on the school admin to keep her safe. I have taken further measures to ensure her safety, but I shouldn't have had to resort to taking days off from work, calling School Site Council members, the police department, etc just to keep my 6th grade, 12 year old daughter safe at school. If you are thinking about sending your child here, don't.

Posted February 06, 2013
This is my daughter's first school and she loves it. My daughter's Kindergarten teacher is teaching them things that 1st & 2nd graders are barley starting to learn now. My daughter will be well ahead of the game when she reaches the upper grade levels. Great school all around.

Robinson Elementary School 3

Posted January 31, 2012
New principal is doing the bare minimum. I do not see parent involvement encouraged as I have in other schools. The lunches are bad and lack in colors, veggies, and fruits. Clean school, and great mediocrity... It is what you expect from the neighborhood...regarding school location... North plus east means an increase in quality, while south plus west means less OBVIOUSLY. This system does not work for our children as we Fresno, are listed as one of the "dumbest" cities. We have Fresno State..and what other options? Overcrowded CC.... Look into private or home school. Same old system tracking "good" kids to success and the "bad ones" to detention. MyGrade: F the principal F for the school.

Posted February 15, 2007
My daughter is in kindegarten and has a great teacher. We have a new principle and he has great things in store for Robinson. The kindegarten playground is finished and looks like a lot of fun. Rock on Robinson

Robinson Elementary School 4

Posted July 14, 2005
I was satisfied with my daughter's kindergarten teacher. However because of Fresno Unified lacking the appropriate funds the playground for the kindergartener's seems somewhat unstimulating.

Posted October 07, 2003
I decided after my daughter's 5th grade year at another elem. school that she needed to be at a school where the staff actually cares about their student's performance. So far 6th grade at Robinson has been great for the both of us. The principal is a very nice person, and her teacher Mrs. Boyd is great. I look forward to my younger daughter attending Robinson.

Posted August 26, 2003
our older daughter attended robinson from kindergarden until first grade and she had the best teachers there - ms averdisian and mrs. belcher - plus the rest of staff plus. mrs. dennen she is awesome, we love her very much.

Robinson Elementary School
555 East Browning Avenue, Fresno, CA  93710-6108
Last modified Robinson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robinson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top