Posted April 18, 2013
Roosevelt is a amazing place to be! I know there are many misconceptions about RHS but it is truly a wonderful place to be. There RSA magnet program is truly a gem of a thing. The teachers are very nice and supportive of the students. They have many performing arts programs to choose from. The Dance, Choir & Drama programs are Wonderful! The Voice teacher Mr. Woods makes the choir class fun and exciting to go. He is also very supportive and willing to help the students reach there full potiental. The regular acadmic class teachers are very helpful as well. I feel RHS is one of the best schools in the central valley!

Posted August 17, 2012
I graduated from Roosevelt School of the Arts and had an awesome experience. I would recommend people try and join the program because it offers so much. I know there are misconceptions about Roosevelt and it is really sad because it is a great school. Many people are going to miss out on the experience, it s not as bad as people make it seem. I felt really safe there. I was learning and having fun the entire time; HS was easy to me because of RSA. I want to thank all the teachers there for all they do, because of you I might have never been accepted into a university. Thanks for pushing me to strive to be better, the dedication and wisdom and thank you for working at Roosevelt even though you were all told how horrible it was! :-) I will always be proud to be a Rough Rider!!

Roosevelt High School 2

Posted July 25, 2009

Roosevelt High School 2

Posted March 28, 2008

Posted March 26, 2008
I graduated from the Arts program in 2007 and wouldn't have had it any other way. This was an excellent school that pushed me to succeed. It offers many classes with wonderful teachers. The Arts program allowed me to grow and brought me together with some wonderful people. If you have any reservations about this school; D'ont. The area it's in isn't as bad as it appears. I felt safer on Roosevelts campus than I do anywhere else.

Posted November 13, 2007
great school to have your child there. Used to be a student. Great school programs. availability of music,art,sports and other extracurricular activities

Roosevelt High School 4

Posted October 09, 2006
Sure I had reservations about the overall school, but are they worse than any other? Not really. The Roosevelt School of the Arts Magnet Program within Roosevelt High is an incredible program full of teachers extremely dedicated to their craft and the willingness to share their talents so students acheive their dream. This Program has been the highlight of my childs teen years and I wouldn't trade this program for any other out there. The students strive to succeed and without everyone's dedication this Program wouldn't be what it is today. What teenager works so hard for a school to succeed? If your teen has the Arts in their blood look into the many programs that are available to them at Roosevelt School of the Arts. You won't be disappointed.

Roosevelt High School 0

Posted May 25, 2006
Exciting changes on the horizon for Roosevelt. Incoming principal is talented and student centered.

Roosevelt High School 3

Posted January 11, 2006
- a former student
This was a scary school to go to for me, a white female. I learned a valuable lesson--I got to experience being in the minority; this school is not for the timid

Posted August 15, 2005
- a former student

Roosevelt High School
4250 East Tulare Street, Fresno, CA  93702
Last modified Roosevelt High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Roosevelt High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top