Bad
Good

My son attends the Autism Special Education Program (new) at Tioga this year, and it has surpassed my hopes for his education. He's done great, is more independent and is talking so much more. The teachers and aides have been wonderful, and I feel that this school is a great learning environment for the kids.

great place for learning. Location is also very nice compared to other schools. Other reviews seem inaccurate

my school is amazing the students can use some improvements but the teachers are great.

i think tioga has done way better then before,Ray Avila has done a very great job.

Tioga is increasingly getting better despite what all of the dumb parents and media say. The current principal, Ray Avila, has done everything in his power to improve the school's staff, students, academics, sports, etc. He is probably the best thing that has ever happened to the school.

Personally I've had two children to attend Tioga, one is a senior now, and the other is in the 8th grade now. I feel this school is not that good of a school, and I'm glad that my other child that will be attending middle school in the fall of '07' is going to Edison Computech, and hopefully my youngest child won't have to go to Tioga when the time comes. Tioga Staff is not that involved when it comes to notifying parents of lack in grades, and attendance, they wait to notify you once it's already at the critical point. Earlier at the beginning of the School year, I contacted the staff, so that I could get all of my childs Teachers E-Mail Addresses, so I could communicate with them, and I never got them, and I requested them

Last modified Tioga Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.