Fresno, CA

Posted July 15, 2013
my school is amazing the students can use some improvements but the teachers are great.

Posted September 01, 2009
i think tioga has done way better then before,Ray Avila has done a very great job.

Posted August 22, 2009

Posted August 22, 2009

Posted November 06, 2008
Tioga is increasingly getting better despite what all of the dumb parents and media say. The current principal, Ray Avila, has done everything in his power to improve the school's staff, students, academics, sports, etc. He is probably the best thing that has ever happened to the school.

Tioga Middle School 2

Posted April 25, 2007
Personally I've had two children to attend Tioga, one is a senior now, and the other is in the 8th grade now. I feel this school is not that good of a school, and I'm glad that my other child that will be attending middle school in the fall of '07' is going to Edison Computech, and hopefully my youngest child won't have to go to Tioga when the time comes. Tioga Staff is not that involved when it comes to notifying parents of lack in grades, and attendance, they wait to notify you once it's already at the critical point. Earlier at the beginning of the School year, I contacted the staff, so that I could get all of my childs Teachers E-Mail Addresses, so I could communicate with them, and I never got them, and I requested them

Tioga Middle School 3

Posted May 16, 2006

Tioga Middle School 3

Posted May 06, 2006
Over all, it's a good school. Some issues on students behaivors and teachers attitudes. But when I pulled my daughter out ( due to her own behaivor ) , they were working on these two issues. If you ask my opinion, fresno unified needs to change discipline proceedures...

Tioga Middle School 4

Posted September 06, 2005
I found that academics are a top priority for the educators at this school. There were many options and resources for my son to turn to in the time of need. I am a very involved parent and the administration of this school really supported my needs. I can not say enough about Dr. Wendy Tucloff, the principal, she is a very smart lady that likes to cut through all of the garbage and help your child.

Tioga Middle School 2

Posted May 31, 2005
There are a lot of issues as far as the students are concerned. There are too many disturbances in the classrooms due to disruptive students. The teachers are trully concerned for the students who are there to learn. They have a great guidance counselor. And they promptly contact parents when there is a concern.

Tioga Middle School
3232 East Fairmont Avenue, Fresno, CA  93726
Last modified Tioga Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tioga Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top