Fresno, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted November 04, 2014
Wilson is a fantastic school not only do my children attend the school but I attended the school as I was growing up staff are very friendly & family ordinated a big thank you to all Wilson Wildcats from the Principal, Teachers, Cafeteria staff, custodians & NTA's thanks for all you do

Wilson Elementary School 1

Posted May 21, 2014
Wilson is the worse school that I have ever allowed my children to attend the test scores are always low and the staff aside for one teacher are all horrible my children attended Wilson for two years after my sons that was adopted at birth attended the second grade was told in front of the whole class by the teacher that he was adopted and now he has a new mom and that's why his last name has changed I took both my children out that same day and it wouldn't have been a problem if my son already new he was adopted but my family has never told him and he came right home asking me questions like what do you say to a first grader at the time. Wilson is so bad even the teacher recommend that my children go else where because they needed high education that Wilson wasn't giving she got my children into Dailey elementary school and never look back they are doing awesome.

Posted April 18, 2014
All 3 of my kids have attended this wonderful school. My youngest is graduating from 6th group. This year.

Posted July 06, 2012
Very good school on track to being the best for a public school has a very friendly honest principal & staff who is always involved

Wilson Elementary School 1

Posted August 18, 2010
My son starts preschool tomorrow, he has a spot but they still have not called to say whether he is in the AM or PM class and he may not even start until next week because they can't do their job. Yesterday there was 10 people ahead, today there's 6 and when asked why they only called back 4 parents in a day the lady stated that they were processing preschool registrations, by the way that deadline was 2 MONTHS ago! why set a deadline if you have no intention of enforcing it? basically the moral if the story with Wilson is you can go ahead and wait until the last minute to register your child for preschool, don't rush in hopes that the faster you get it done the faster/more likely you are to get your child a spot because it doesn't matter, responsibility isn't encouraged

Posted October 26, 2007
I too would like to see more activaties offerd to the kids. I am relaistic and know things take time to change. Until the parents take more responsabilaty with there kids the school will suffer. Notice the lowest ranking is parent involvement.

Posted July 18, 2007
I'm a parent of 4 children in this school. In the past five yrs I have seen only 5% improvement. I'm a advacate to my children and the school. I have raised my voice many times to this school in regards of academics, sports, fieldtrips, dress codes of the teachers, safety, bulling, tutorig, after school programs and all I get is, 'we our working on it'. I have been in the PTA meetings to review there budget and it seems they do not know how to manage the budget to best fit the school. MY opinion, don't send your children to this school. I give it a 'D' I had no choice but to have my children there because I'm a single parent. As of this yr my children our being transfered.

Wilson Elementary School 3

Posted April 28, 2006

Posted September 14, 2005

Wilson Elementary School 4

Posted June 10, 2005
I belive wilson school would be better if they spent more money on programs for the kids. Kindergarten kids only know what the parents teach. They need more extracurricular. Music class. Good sports.

Wilson Elementary School
2131 West Ashlan Avenue, Fresno, CA  93705
Last modified Wilson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wilson Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top