Fresno, CA
Before care: Yes

Wolters Elementary School 5

Posted April 10, 2012
i currently have 2 children attending this school, & I am happy with the school. My children seem to be happy and they never have any complaints about the school or the staff..

Wolters Elementary School 5

Posted October 08, 2009
Both of my kids have been at Wolters since Kindergarten and I haven't had any problems with the way this school has done things. When my son needed extra help in math, his teacher didn't waste anytime and advice me about a program after school for it. I signed him up and he has improved in math. My daughter is in the same program but it's in the morning. Whenever thier is a issue the staff sees to it that I'm contacted right away and I'm always informed about it. The staff is wonderfull and I've had no problems with the staff. I've seen first hand to many of the staff members taken beatings from students and the parent shouldn't complain about the staff but act on how there kid is behaving at school. Wolters is the best by far!!!!

Wolters Elementary School 0

Posted February 27, 2008
Not happy with the way my student is treated by the staff and other students. Too much verbal and physical abuse allowed among students. Rough crowd.

Wolters Elementary School 3

Posted May 22, 2005
My daughter has been at this school for 3 yrs and even though it has falled in Title I for the last 4 yrs, everyone at the school does their best to make all the children learn and do their best. The administrators, especially Phyllis the secretary, always has the smile on their faces and always welcomes you with the most welcoming smile on their faces. I'm so glad that my daughter got to be part of this school. But mostly it's the Mrs. Hawkin and Mrs. William that makes the school shine so bright. They are the best principal and vice principal that I've worked with. I'm just so thrilled to know them.

Wolters Elementary School 3

Posted January 03, 2005
The availability of sports, P.E. and music is very poor. I believe these students should have more out door activity. I really feel the school lunch's are very poor and less healthy. The amount of time these students have to eat is also very unhealthy. They are rushed to eat, stuffing food instead of being able to take their time. Thats just a few things I can disagree with at this school.

Wolters Elementary School
5174 North First Street, Fresno, CA  93710
Last modified Wolters Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wolters Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top