Posted July 21, 2014
If you are looking for a school that will give your child a solid educational foundation for the rest of their academic career, this is the place. Reading, writing, math, foreign language, music and art, all make up this outstanding curriculum, in a small classroom environment where the child can thrive.

Posted June 23, 2013
Carden school of Fresno is one of the best schools in Fresno unlike St Anthony and Granite Ridge Carden's teacher teach important lessons that will help you succeed in life. When I went to Carden in 7th grade the teachers were wonderful especially the teacher in the English Department who revealed all interesting novels such as Hemingway, Stevens and Bradbury. When your child goes to our school he will be prepared for his journey to high school and beyond and will be ahead of all the other children, our 8th grade of 2013 class scored post high school. Off all my 3 years of going to Carden I would like to say thank you to the principals for the timeless effort to make our school great. Former Student

Posted November 14, 2010
My child transition to public school, but math was below for acceptance to Algebra, despite getting A's at Carden

Posted July 07, 2009
My four year daughter completed the Carden JK 3/4 year old program in June. She is a very active outgoing child so when we enrolled her we were concerned about her ability to sit still and learn in the Carden environment. Not only did she excel she can't wait to get back there next year.

Carden School Of Fresno 4

Posted May 31, 2009

Carden School Of Fresno 2

Posted April 06, 2009
Carden is an excellent academic school. However, they push the children to advance above their abilities. It is done too early in their development. We found our daughter exceeding academically but being so overwhelmed that she did not enjoy school at the age of 4. Moreover, there is not enough emphais on other aspects of learning to make a child complete. Carden needs to be careful of it's strict expectations. There are ways to make learning enjoyable!

Posted March 10, 2009
I have both of my children at Carden, and I was a student of Carden myself from K-8th grade. I can't say enough great things about this school. The teachers are fantastic, and the curriculum is far superior to any other I've seen. Not only are my children performing well above grade level (and loving their studies), but their schooling reinforces the values we teach at home: discipline, ethics, hard work, and being well-rounded. I think it's rare to find these attributes, especially combined with a warm, loving atmosphere. Carden School does exactly that. I would recommend this school wholeheartedly to anyone looking for a top-notch education for their child.

Posted January 21, 2009
I have 2 children that attend Carden School of Fresno. I have nothing but praise for the teachers and staff of this school. The curriculum is challenging and it keeps my children stimulated. I also completely believe in the current parent run school board. What attracted me to the school was the fact that the school has a strict code of conduct. It isn't for everybody but if you want a structured well disciplined jump start on your childs future, I recommend you send them to Carden.

Posted June 10, 2008
I am a recent graduate from Carden School of Fresno. While at Carden, I seldom realized the outstanding material I was learning. After graduating from Carden in 2008, I took SAT I. You can not believe how simple most of the questions were to me, because of my background as a Carden student. You will not regret sending your child to this school. After your child's journey at Carden, he/she will be as proud as I am when we say 'I am a Carden School of Fresno student.'

Posted June 10, 2008
I am a recent graduate from Carden School of Fresno. While at Carden, I seldom realized the outstanding material I was learning. After graduating from Carden in 2008, I took SAT I. You can not believe how simple most of the questions were to me, because of my background as a Carden student. You will not regret sending your child to this school. After your child's journey at Carden, he/she will be as proud as I am when we say 'We are Carden School of Fresno's students.'

Carden School Of Fresno
6901 North Maple Avenue, Fresno, CA  93710
Last modified Carden School Of Fresno is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Carden School Of Fresno Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 40 reviews. Top