Public charter
Fresno, CA

Posted August 29, 2013
This school personal and teachers care for our kids.I Always said there's no place like home.. well this school feels like it. The principal is very nice my Son who's in first grade loves him,and that says a lot to me.. I won't change my kids to another school. Everyone really cares about all the students. A I don't feel worry leaving my child there. I know he's well taking care.I strongly recommend this school for your kids :)

Posted June 05, 2009
My kids have never done so well until i enrolled them in West Park Charter Academy. Now they actually like school.

Posted April 17, 2009

Posted July 03, 2008

Posted March 04, 2008

West Park Charter Academy
2695 South Valentine Avenue, Fresno, CA  93706
Last modified West Park Charter Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-12
West Park Charter Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top