Posted December 03, 2012
My children, currently ages 4, 7, and 9 have all attended Kids Adventure Learning center, my eldest since he was 3 years old, and my youngest child has attended since he was 4 months. I am so happy with the level of care we have received here I had to take the time to share my sentiment. The teachers are wonderful and have taught my children so much, even now with my elder children in the after school program I am still impressed with all the activities they get to do. The center is always very clean and organized; they have recently upgraded their playground adding an outdoor center with the younger children can participate in art and science activities, which my tiny one loves! This center is a gem in this area and we are so thankful to all the teachers and staff at Kids Adventure!

Posted May 16, 2012
My child is currently enrolled in the Infant classroom at Kids Adventure Learning Center. I spent a long time looking for a quality center I felt comfortable leaving my infant in and I am very happy with the decision I made. The teachers are phenomenal and I can tell my son is well taken care of through out the day. When I come to drop him off or pick him up I see how they intereact with the other children and you can tell these kids are truely attached to their teachers. I am so excited for him to grow into the preschool classrooms where I always see them doing all kinds of activities, today I actually walked in to drop him off and they were in the front planting their Spring garden- SO CUTE! I am very happy with this center and hope this review can help another parent make this important decision for their child.

Posted February 06, 2012
I have 2 children enrolled at this center. They started in the infant room at 2 mths. of age and have continued through the toddler preschool pre-k and school age programs. The teachers are incredible they work hard to teach the children through play at every age level. My oldest daughter has excelled in kindergarten and 1st grade thanks to all of them. My youngest daughter is attending Kindergarten this fall and I expect that she will excel also. Excellent quality care and commitment can be expected at this center.

Posted January 24, 2012
Kids Adventure Learning Center is a wonderful place fir children. I am a first time mom and my daughter Cloey is 3 years old. I was honestly aprehensiive to put her in any daycare just because she would be away from me and I just worried about her, but we have been with Kids Adventure for a year and a half and I can honestly say the school speaks for itself, with clean facilities and many safety features. Also the teachers are amazing! Any fears I had subsided after the first few days when all my daughter could do was talk about all the fun she had at school. A big thanks to all the staff members who made this transition so much easier for me and my daughter!

Posted March 04, 2011
Wonderful Child Care: My name is Debbie and I have four kids one is 8 months second is 4 third one is 8 fourth one is 10 and the staff at Kids Adventure took care of my kids like they were their own. The facility is a very clean place, nice workers, good and healthy home cooked meals wonder ful staff, wonderful service, wonderful daycare.

Posted January 21, 2011
My child has gone to Kids Adventure since 2005 and is now in the Green Room Elementary afterschool program. She has learned so much at this facility from her time as a preschooler til now in the before and afterschool program. They really are all about the children and their education! Not to mention my favorite part of the Center, which is the play ground which is located in the back of the property away from cars and passerby's and LOADED with structures and fun things to fill their time, and the electronic PIN number you need to gain access to the building, so that no "strangers" can come into the facility. I would recommend Kids Adventure to anyone.

Posted January 06, 2011
I have found childcare in the Fullerton area to be abundant but was pleased at the combination of affordibility and caring teachers at Kids Adventure. After going on an initial tour I was completly sold! This school has clean classrooms full of colorful displays of the children's work, my son's have brought home so many projects and such I am running out of places to put them! I adore their teachers both in the Blue room and Green room, they always take the time to talk to me and answer any questions I might have. My preK son has blossomed since attending here. Every month in addition to their normal activities they also do fun cooking exercises to learn about nutrition. The older children actually get to go on fieldtrips especially during holiday breaks, and even when my son has the option to stay home has asked me to take him to school to attend these activities! The children have made great friends there and I love the atmosphere.

Kids Adventure Learning Center 1

Posted October 07, 2010
I would never ever recommend this school to any parent who cares for there childs education. This school is very unprofessional

Kids Adventure Learning Center 4

Posted September 30, 2007
My son has attended this school for 2 years, I am very pleaed with the level of education and equally as important I am cofortable that he is well cared for while there.

Kids Adventure Learning Center 4

Posted June 18, 2007

Kids Adventure Learning Center
1834 West Valencia Drive, Fullerton, CA  92833
Last modified Kids Adventure Learning Center is a Private school that serves grades K-1
Kids Adventure Learning Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top