Ungraded
Fullerton, CA

The Art House 5

Posted March 15, 2013
Best investment ever to find this school for my daughter. My daughter is so happy to come here every time. She has come here since 4 years ago. I love this school

The Art House 5

Posted January 05, 2013
Highest Recommendation. So happy with the quality of instruction here. I have two kids attending, my First grader, and 8th grader. Classes are small and grouped by age and skill. Teachers are extremely informed, patient and attentive. My children get very specific help to their needs. I see their development, and appreciate their growing love for art. It has very much helped my young son with confidence, attention span and ability to draw. My daughter is very dedicated, and is doing extremely complex work that is very expressive and technically impressive. We tried several schools and this is the only one where the kids don't just copy other artists work. they do their own work. Lots of technical instruction but with plenty of expression and creative room to grow and explore. Its a wonderful school.

The Art House 4

Posted August 08, 2011
Great school, great atmosphere and reasonable fee. My daughter enjoys her school very much. We're glad to found this school!

The Art House