Posted October 25, 2013
Fullerton Union High School has been a wonderful experience for our daughter. As a lover of theater, she was given great opportunities to hone her craft. Excelent staff and a beautiful campus.

Posted October 24, 2013
Fullerton Union High School is a very diverse school. My daughter attended all four years. Our family has no regrets. The diversity comes from both the multicultured student body as well as the variety of classes and clubs offered. In addition to the Academy of the Arts, Culinary Academy, Agri-Sciences Academy, and the STEM Academy, Fullerton also offers great programs such as JROTC, AP/IB/Honors, Digital Art, Special Ed, ROP, and a great athletics program. The PTSA is compiled of dedicated parents who are caring and concerned about supporting Fullerton High School. Something for everyone! And did I mention that Fullerton's Speech and Debate Program is ranked among the top in the nation?

Posted May 19, 2013
My two children both went to FUHS. One went through the AP/IB program all 4 years, the other choose not to continue after the sophomore year. Both did well academically and socially, were in involved in sports, went to dances, had friends and enjoyed a well rounded high school experience. They both graduated with honors and went on to college. My oldest earned two BS degrees, is working in her specialty field and living on her own. My youngest is finishing his Junior year of college and looking at Grad schools. For all the negatives that we've heard over the years about FUHS, we had a 'mostly' good experience...no school is perfect! Parents NEED to stay involved to know what is going on in their child's life.

Fullerton Union High School 3

Posted May 17, 2013
I freaking love this school. It was such an awesome time and I feel so smart now.

Posted December 14, 2012
My daughter is a freshman and she is doing great. She's in honors English and Biology and they are definitely challenging her academically. She is involved in sports and she has found getting involved to be a smooth transition. I like that the demographics in the school is a true reflection to the community as a whole, not just a segregated bubble. Terrific school! Would recommend

Posted February 22, 2011
This school is awesome. It offers well-rounded experiences to the students, and ignores none of the student population, unlike some other schools, like Troy.

Posted December 06, 2010
Before I started high school I heard rumors about Fullerton being a bad school. Then I began my freshman year. I love this school. I am now a junior and love all my classes and teachers. People think that our AP/IB courses are "easier" just because they are Fullerton's AP/IB classes, but if they took a class, they would know they are just as challenging as Sunny Hills or Troys. Don't base your judgements about Fullerton on just what you hear from other people, I'm 100% perfectly glad and proud I attend Fullerton High School.

Posted May 11, 2010
I am a student at Fullerton High school, and I disagree that the teachers don't help try to raise our test scores. They even wear tee- shirts to encourage students to raise them. IF they see students are failing in classes, some teachers ask the students what they could do to help raise his/her grades and are weilling to change the way they are teaching.

Posted April 08, 2010
The faculty at Fullerton is awesome. And yes you need to take an interest in your children and they will respond. This is a very relaxed campus. My daughter loved how the teachers would always acknowledge the students in passing.

Fullerton Union High School 1

Posted April 07, 2010
I did not like the way that the teachers dont take the time to work with each student and try to get them to get hire test scores

Fullerton Union High School
201 East Chapman Avenue, Fullerton, CA  92832
Last modified Fullerton Union High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fullerton Union High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 35 reviews. Top