Fullerton, CA

Pacific Drive Elementary School 3

Posted September 10, 2013
Is good school teacher are getting better with this new principal they are on track.students n parents needs more involment there are few parents this year that they go n help but this school needs a group of parents to be team as for theirs kids to be successfull.thank you

Posted September 08, 2013
My school is great love the staff, students and parents. We all work very hard.

Pacific Drive Elementary School 1

Posted August 08, 2013
This school is one of the worst schools ever! I would not recommend for any parent to enroll their child in this school. the location is horrible, it is located in a gang neighborhood. the teachers and no good they don't care about their students because they have too many in the classroom to focus on its just ridiculous..the staff in the office is never up to date on their work. its just horrible all together so sad.

Pacific Drive Elementary School 1

Posted July 06, 2012
This school is awful! We live right down the street and witnesed the unruly parents and their children driving by and dropping off their kids with very little respect for our community. I have 3 children, two of which are elementary age and I have to commute them across town to a school that that is descent and reputable. The sad part is that both my spouse and I used to attend this school as children. Back then, it was a whole lot different. So sad!

Posted June 25, 2012
**********PLEASE READ***** I have attended this school since kindergarden2000 till my sixth grade and being a sudent at the school i have to say yes eachers are going to be be different its life some are mean others are sweethearts and caring but that swhy theres an administration to report. i loved this school , in my time PARENTS did come the teachers didnt have to drive them there and every wednesday "yellow paket" giving students paper galore about info. i was upset reading some reviews but i have to say since i moved to texas right before junior high this school is AMAZING teacher actually teach! my school the kids dont know how to do anything this school made me skip two grades in texas education so please love what you have parents.

Pacific Drive Elementary School 3

Posted February 11, 2010
This school has a lot of caring wonderful teachers, it also has some that in my opinion are not doing their best. My child went to this school but began to achieve higher things in Jr. High.

Posted August 31, 2009

Pacific Drive Elementary School 0

Posted May 19, 2009
I feel that as a parent the education of our children come first and that every parent will do what is best for there children education and safety.

Pacific Drive Elementary School 4

Posted May 14, 2009
I'm sorry that the previous parent felt that way. I feel that the teachers are going above and beyond to communicate. My sons' teachers would frequently stay late to work with my children or pull me aside to talk to me about any concerns they might have. But, in the long run...wherever you go, there you are.

Pacific Drive Elementary School 0

Posted May 12, 2009
I hate this school, there's no communication between parents and staff. No phone calls are returned the teachers act like your bothering them. they would rather 'tadle' on your child and leave it at that then work with you. My son has been here for a total of 1 month and he will not be returning next year.

Pacific Drive Elementary School
1501 West Valencia Drive, Fullerton, CA  92833
Last modified Pacific Drive Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pacific Drive Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top