Bad
Good

my teacher had some thing evil for me she didn't pass me she put me in special ed

My daughter is get high standards in math, reading, writing, an language arts. I think Woodcrest is doing a very good job of helping my daughter succeed.

I called the Principal twice regarding 2 difference situations and I never received a call back! This lacks shows a lack of integrity.

My son came to Woodcrest towards the end of Kindergarden. The school he came from had much higher requirements, including reading 100 words by the end of Kindergarden. I became concerned about the lower standards and tried to talk with both teacher and principal. Both told me to wait until 1st grade, he would be challenged, but even 1st grades list of required wors is less than his previous school. I was then told that at the end of 2nd grade he might be able to test into GATE, but at this point it seems they have not been willing to provide him a challenge and help prevent him from getting bored in the classroom.

Last modified Woodcrest Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.