Fullerton, CA

Posted January 05, 2015
Rosary is an all girl, college preparatory, Catholic high school. 100% of graduating seniors continue to college, many to major universities, and many with impressive scholarships. Athletically, Rosary participates in the highly competitive Trinity League against much larger schools. The unique experience of Red & Gold can only be described by a student or alumna. Theater and art flourish with students receiving national accolades.

Posted September 22, 2014
Couldn't ask for better school for your daughter! Rosary has been an excellent experience for our Daughter and our Family. This school is how schools ought to be. Parents, Teachers and Students all involved with the same goal in mind. These girls are valued, taught, and guided towards being successful, confident Women.

Posted May 07, 2014
Rosary is an awesome small all girls Catholic college-preparatory high school that empowers students to be life long learners, faith filled leaders and moral upstanding members of the community. It has been listed as one of the top 500 high schools and my daughter is lucky to have the privilege to attend there.

Posted May 01, 2014
Best education for a high school young woman! My daughter excelled scholastically as well as emotionally in this all girl school

Posted April 29, 2014
Rosary High School has set a wonderful foundation for my daughters lives. they excel in academics and leadership. My oldest daughter attended and graduated from UCLA and is now in a doctoral program at the University of Iowa. My youngest daughter will be attending UC Berkeley in the Fall. We credit their academic success on the foundation that Rosary High School Provided. We also know they are strong independent faith-filled women who received the support and encouragement of the outstanding teachers and Administration.

Posted April 29, 2014
Rosary provides a safe,comfortable atmosphere where my daughter and the other girls can learn, question and discover the education process with encouragement. The girls are not given any limitations but encouraged to reach beyond their potential. It's school steeped in tradition and that's why you will find many parents who have also attended same sex schools in high school sending their daughters their for a similar experience and community. My daughter chose Rosary over four other high school after shadowing. I encouraged her to choose the school that would provide her the tools to do well in college. She is happy with her choice and so am I.

Posted April 16, 2014
Rosary is a wonderful school. The faculty knows them individually, they get great counseling for college, they can excel academically and athletically without playing second fiddle to boys. My girls have thrived and have amazing friends who support and help them. The school cares about them being good people, not just good students. They participate in service opportunities and have enjoyed the religious environment. My daughter was completely prepared for college and has expanded on the great start she got at Rosary. Girls gain confidence and independence within the walls of Rosary. It's a wonderful community!

Posted April 08, 2014
Rosary High School provides an excellent all-girls' education to high school girls in Orange County. 100% of the students go on to higher education with over $13 million given out in scholarships last year. I highly recommend this school!

Posted June 03, 2011
At first when my daughter had decided to attend this "All Girls Catholic School", I was very concerned, because it just sounded so outdated. However, 4 years later, I have to say, I was wrong initially. This is an excellent school. It has total dedicated teachers and staff. The only goal they have is to guide the students to be well rounded, independent thinker, and be tomorrow's leaders. In addition, it is a truly "college prep" high school. The academics at this school were pretty challenging, but the counselors and teachers were so helpful. My daughter graduated from this school with honors, and she has been accepted to Northwestern University with full scholarship. It is a great investment with more than 200 folds of returns.

Posted May 26, 2011
My daughter could not be at a better place. The teachers are great and she has made many new friends. She has been in sports all year and the upperclassmen have been nothing but kind and inclusive to all the new girls. She does work very hard, staying up too late in my opinion, but she is an honor roll student.

Rosary High School