K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered School leader (2 responses)

Grateful to: School leader

Posted December 03, 2015
Mrs. Van Geloof is our Head of Schools. She is very caring, loves the Lord, loves the students & her staff and will do anything she can to help. She gives 150% everyday and never complains. I have seen her work with students and she has a gift on how she interacts with them. I'm blessed to know her and Eastside is blessed to have her.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted December 03, 2015
All students are taught that God has made all of us & we are all important & therefore we should treat each other in a caring way and show compassion in all situations.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted December 03, 2015
By teaching them the importance of walking with God & to always follow his commandments

Posted December 03, 2015
My daughter has graduated from Eastside & I will always be grateful for the experience she had there. She loves the Lord & I believe it is in part because of the grounding she received at Eastside.

Posted November 25, 2015
My two sons go to Eastside Christian in North Fullerton. We love it there. They are learning so much, are fulfilled every day with play, art, music, reading, and fantastic activities. Heather is a phenomenal director! And my children's teachers, Ms. Blanca, Ms. Carol and Ms. Kilty are all amazing to our boys. We are so blessed to have them in Pre-School there. It feels like a small family community who care about my kids as their own. Best decision I ever made was to register them this year.

Posted October 13, 2015
The environment is perfect for my three children. They are supported, loved and poured into. I have one in elementary, one in Junior High and one in High School. They are all so delighted to attend. We came from public school and have noticed a dramatic positive difference in the other students behavior as compared to public school. It is such a blessing to have our kids enrolled at Eastside. We would recommend it to anyone!

Posted September 29, 2015
My children have been attending the elementary school for 4 years. They receive not only an outstanding academic education at Eastside Christian Schools, but they are absolutely grounded in the Word of God in everything that they do. The diversity from both a racial perspective as well as a socio-economic perspective is excellent, mirroring in so many way God's church. The teachers pour into the children literally as if they were their own; that family extends to include all of us in our family. When one of my kids has needed individual assistance with their learning styles, the teachers have been quick to provide it - and their differentiated learning allows for my above average reader to continue to be challenged appropriately in the classroom. We could afford to choose any school - we love Eastside because it truly embodies the vision of Jesus Christ in every aspect.

Eastside Christian 2

Posted July 27, 2014
This school used to be amazing. Some of the teachers have been there for years, and those teachers are amazing. They definitely help the students grow spiritually. NOW, the school has moved to a new campus. There is no grass or shade for recess. There is a playground that numerous children have been injured on. The school has dismissed teachers and staff that have been there for years, and hired newer, cheaper staff. As a result, this school has deteriorated. The new teachers act like all students should be the same. If they do not meet the cookie cutter mold, then their grades suffer. I have my children in private school for smaller class sizes and individual attention. Although these teachers have the opportunity to make a difference for these kids, they don't even attempt to connect with them as individuals. The after school program is substandard, they don't give snacks anymore, the recreational summer program is non existent. The back to school list is astronomical (I mean, c'mon, it's private school, they can't afford their own computer paper?) The price continues to go up and the services continue to go down. Tuition should be for education, not to pad their bank account.

Posted January 09, 2014
I have been sending my son to the Placentia campus since he was 2 years old. My son is now 4 years old and still loves going to school. I, myself as a teacher have high standards for my child's education and Eastside has exceeded them. All of my son's teachers have been attentive, caring, patient, and loving. They also have a very structured academic program that has taught my son how to count, colors, shapes, letters, and now he can even write his name. I have also been able to build great relationship with the principal, Shannon. She has been easy to talk to and very knowledgable about what is going on in all her classrooms. I would night recommend this preschool.

Posted November 22, 2013
My son has been going to this school for about 4 months now, it was an emergency drop in because his previous preschool had a significant bully problem. They knew the situation going into it and were very caring and loving toward my son. He comes home with new ideas and words every single day. The staff is incredibly pleasant and accommodating for a hover parent like myself. Never making me feel like I am wasting their time with my questions or random drop ins. One time I needed to drop him off on a day he wasn't scheduled on for a couple of hours, and with just one phone call he was added to the list for the day and it was the easiest drop off I have ever experienced. They celebrate all the holidays with mini feasts that the parents chip in with. Host Grandparent days with photography, fundraisers and so much to keep the parents involved and the children focused on learning without realizing they are being taught. I give this school a A+++ because they helped my son realize that school is not a mean place with mean people, he no longer cries at drop off and LOVES getting ready for school now! Such a blessing this school is to our family.

1701 West Valencia Drive, Fullerton, CA  92833