Fullerton, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted September 25, 2014
Our daughter was placed in the most wonderful, caring, loving, smart and beautiful teacher Mrs. Mullen's class. We felt from the beginning that we do not have to worry about our child's education. Mrs. Mullen's teaching method was phenomenon. Our daughter spent two wonderful years with her and I personally would like to say KUDOS for your hard work. We do not have enough to say about you Mrs. Mullen, you are an Angel sent from GOD. Mrs. Martinez, my every day to go to person, it could be over the phone or in her office; she is the most loving and caring person. Thank you so much for the care you are giving us. Currently, our daughter is in Ms. Cynthia's class. Thank you Ms. Cynthia for giving an outstanding education and care to our daughter. We are looking forward for few more years with you and I can not wait to see the greatest accomplishment of my daughter. Dr. Chen, thank you so much for your great effort to accommodate this great school with your full brilliant ideas, your everyday participation, your attention towards details, and your care and your support to our children. These show how Super Great Principal you are. Very Proud Parents Selam & Zek

Posted May 13, 2013
My son has been at Arborland for 2 years. Absolutely the best decision we have ever made. My son loves his preschool teacher and it's a totally family atmosphere. He's learning something new everyday and he has grown so much. We love the school!!

Posted December 05, 2012
My son has attended this school since the fall 20012 and entered at a Kinder in a pre-k though kinder classroom. We searched for a long time for the right school for him due to a language disorder he has that impacts his learning style and social interactions. We were looking for a positive learning environment that embraced each child's unique traits without setting limits on their potential. Arborland's classroom is individualized to play to the child's strength and positive discipline is used to teach the student about respect and responsibility. My child is thriving at this school and I couldn't be happier. Not all Montessori schools are created equal and all have a different interpretation of the Montessori philosophy. I feel that this school's interpretation is as true to the words of Marie Montessori who believed the education of children should follow the child's natural psychological/mental development and the child's natural thirst for learning. If considering a Montessori education for your child, I strongly suggest you visit a few for observation so that you can understand what makes Arblorland so special.

Posted October 27, 2012
My children attended Arborland at Fullerton for summer school 2012. My son(7th-grade) and daughter(3th-grade) enjoyed themselves at classes and activities. I could find my children to be more confident, cheerful and academically well-educated. The principal of Arborland,Dr.Chen, is always willing to listen to the children and their parents, and tries to help them by continued effort.. Every teacher and faculty member of Arborland loved the children and tried to their best what they were doing. I must say that Arborland Montessori Education Center is the perfect place for the children who want to be more self-motivated, confident and try to achieve their goal in cooperation with their friends.

Posted October 11, 2012
It's been a great learning environment for my kids. My children have become self-motivated, self-diciplined and quite organized with the help of this school. I only wish they would teach beyond 6th grade.

Posted September 13, 2012
My daughter attended to this school during July August 2012. There were 12 students in the class. She thoroughly enjoyed both the class time and leisure time at the school. The principal went out of her way to help my daughter when I asked. The staff was very helpful too.

Arborland Montessori School 3

Posted June 23, 2012
My daughter attended Arborland for 1.5 years. It was a great school initially when she was almost 3 years old. They were not able to attend to her as well when she was 4 years old. Since she was doing her work at a much higher level than others in her class, the teacher spent most of her time focusing on the other children. There were 24 children in my daughter's class with a few special needs children, and only one teacher and a teacher's assistant. In the afternoon, they would teach the children with all the ones under 4 sleeping in cots in the same room. I don't see this as a good learning environment. Also, I feel the teacher had her hand's full and had little time to help the advanced student. I moved my child, and at 5 years old she is now reading at a second grade level (Amelia Bedilia & Magic Tree House are her favorite books to read). Thank you for doing a great job when she was 2 and 3 yrs old. I was very disappointed with her learning experience after she turned four. Also, too much time taken from the class time that learning should have been taking place for Int'l Culture Day, I believe my daughter had a great teacher who was given way too many students.

Posted May 09, 2012
I full recommend this school to any parent. My son is attending Arborland now. His teacher is Mrs.Currey. She has done wonders with him. Arborland provides a loving, caring, and nurturing learning environment. for all students. Signed him up for another year!! Thank you! DEAN H.

Posted April 05, 2012
This school is just the best... Today was International Culture Day and all the children did a wonderful job. You can tell the staff at Arborland really care about the children. Lastly, the front office ladies are always so sweet and helpful I just love them.

Posted January 25, 2012
I highly recommend any parent to send their children to Arborland. The staff care so much about each child, whether it's the office staff or the kitchen staff. I've worked at Arborland for 5 years and I feel very lucky to work with the staff and the wonderful children that attend. I continue to be amazed at the high standards held and how the children continue to reach them. I attended elementary public school and I wish Arborland would have been an option for my education.

Arborland Montessori School
1700 West Valencia Drive, Fullerton, CA  92833
Last modified Arborland Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Arborland Montessori School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 47 reviews. Top