PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

It is impossible to put a price tag on the kind of education our child receives because as a teacher, your guidance is truly priceless Ms. Cynthia and Mrs. Hernandez (1st - 3rd grade teachers). As parents we try and give our child the best of everything at home. We rest easy because we know our child will get the best of everything at her school in Arborland Montessori of Valencia Campus. Dr. Chen, Ms. Cynthia, Mrs. Hernandez, Ms. Kandy, Mrs. Gershfeld, Ms. Lopez, Ms. Anna, Mr. Ian, Mrs. Martinez, Ms. Grace, Ms. Lina, Mr. Christian, Mr. Bagari.....thank you for making our child look forward to getting a good education. Teachers have got the tough jobs, their rewards are limited to the hope that their wisdom will make a tiny difference into the lives of children, helping them to better human beings. Thank you for all your selfless sacrifices. Thank you to wonderful teachers like you all. Very grateful parents of Blen Zekarias, Selam & Zack

I love Arborland! My son started here when he was 18 months old and is now 27 months. He is in Ms. Joy Santiago's class. Ms. Joy is aptly named. She seems to always be happy! She has a lot of teaching experience (I believe she was an elementary school teacher in the Phillipines prior to obtaining her Montessori certification for infants and toddlers) and has been at Arborland for over 10 years. She seems to take so much pleasure in her students and is never bothered by typical toddler behavior. My son has learned so much in her class. Both good life/interpersonal skills as well as more academic things like letters, numbers, colors, etc. Though I'll be sad when it is time for Chase to move to the primary class (for 3-6 year olds), I know he'll continue to be in good hands. All of the teachers at Arborland are so friendly and a couple already know my son. When I've peeked in to other classrooms I've always been so impressed with what the children were learning and how engaged with the material they seemed to be. Arborland is a special place and I'm very glad my son gets to learn at such a wonderful school.

My son has been at Arborland for 2 years. Absolutely the best decision we have ever made. My son loves his preschool teacher and it's a totally family atmosphere. He's learning something new everyday and he has grown so much. We love the school!!

My son has attended this school since the fall 20012 and entered at a Kinder in a pre-k though kinder classroom. We searched for a long time for the right school for him due to a language disorder he has that impacts his learning style and social interactions. We were looking for a positive learning environment that embraced each child's unique traits without setting limits on their potential. Arborland's classroom is individualized to play to the child's strength and positive discipline is used to teach the student about respect and responsibility. My child is thriving at this school and I couldn't be happier. Not all Montessori schools are created equal and all have a different interpretation of the Montessori philosophy. I feel that this school's interpretation is as true to the words of Marie Montessori who believed the education of children should follow the child's natural psychological/mental development and the child's natural thirst for learning. If considering a Montessori education for your child, I strongly suggest you visit a few for observation so that you can understand what makes Arblorland so special.

My children attended Arborland at Fullerton for summer school 2012. My son(7th-grade) and daughter(3th-grade) enjoyed themselves at classes and activities. I could find my children to be more confident, cheerful and academically well-educated. The principal of Arborland,Dr.Chen, is always willing to listen to the children and their parents, and tries to help them by continued effort.. Every teacher and faculty member of Arborland loved the children and tried to their best what they were doing. I must say that Arborland Montessori Education Center is the perfect place for the children who want to be more self-motivated, confident and try to achieve their goal in cooperation with their friends.

It's been a great learning environment for my kids. My children have become self-motivated, self-diciplined and quite organized with the help of this school. I only wish they would teach beyond 6th grade.

My daughter attended to this school during July August 2012. There were 12 students in the class. She thoroughly enjoyed both the class time and leisure time at the school. The principal went out of her way to help my daughter when I asked. The staff was very helpful too.

We hit the jackpot when we enrolled our 3 year old boy in this Montessori. The principal and teachers are so very passionate and caring about their work and it shows. The office staff is so friendly and on top of things and overall environment is extremely healthy and harmonious.

My daughter attended Arborland for 1.5 years. It was a great school initially when she was almost 3 years old. They were not able to attend to her as well when she was 4 years old. Since she was doing her work at a much higher level than others in her class, the teacher spent most of her time focusing on the other children. There were 24 children in my daughter's class with a few special needs children, and only one teacher and a teacher's assistant. In the afternoon, they would teach the children with all the ones under 4 sleeping in cots in the same room. I don't see this as a good learning environment. Also, I feel the teacher had her hand's full and had little time to help the advanced student. I moved my child, and at 5 years old she is now reading at a second grade level (Amelia Bedilia & Magic Tree House are her favorite books to read). Thank you for doing a great job when she was 2 and 3 yrs old. I was very disappointed with her learning experience after she turned four. Also, too much time taken from the class time that learning should have been taking place for Int'l Culture Day, I believe my daughter had a great teacher who was given way too many students.

I full recommend this school to any parent. My son is attending Arborland now. His teacher is Mrs.Currey. She has done wonders with him. Arborland provides a loving, caring, and nurturing learning environment. for all students. Signed him up for another year!! Thank you! DEAN H.

Last modified Arborland Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6