Bad
Good

Posted November 29, 2011
I graduated from Estrellita in 2008. From personal experience, I must say that there likely isn't another school out there that is this special. The teachers are fantastic. They genuinely care about the education of their students. I struggled all through high school. When I finally ended up at "Estro", for the first time in my life I actually wanted to study. I received the patience and understanding that every struggling student deserves. The environment was very neutral. It was very rare when there would be any issues among students (as diverse as they were), because everyone was there for the same reason. To move on! Since I left, I went on to college, and got a great job that I love. I learned the skills that I needed to succeed in life. I have no clue where I would have ended up if I hadn't attended this school. I wish that every school in the US had teachers and staff members like these. I am truly blessed to have attended. If you're considering sending your son or daughter here, I'd just like to say that it would be the best decision you will have made for them.

Posted July 30, 2011
I love Estrellita. I was a student there a couple of years ago and i lovd it the teachers ad principal are great. As is the rest of the staff. Best school I've attended.

Estrellita Continuation High School

Posted February 11, 2010
love my school it feels like your at home. It's way way way better than galt high school there's less drama teachers actually lisen to you. They understand you they make school even easyer

Posted April 12, 2009
great school, great personnal, I wish I could go through highschool all over again.

Estrellita Continuation High School
12935 Marengo Road, Galt, CA  95632-1717
Last modified Estrellita Continuation High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12