K-12|Private

Bad
Good

I personally attended OA from 5th - 10th and would have through 12 if it wasn't for financial hardship on my single mom. Best education, educators, and memories of all my academic years. My oldest attended preschool there before we moved out of state. If you can afford it, l would recommend this school for any child. Spartan for life and grateful that God had a plan for me there!

We started out in the public school system, what a waste of time. If you, as a parent, are working with your child and not just using school to babysit, this is great place. My son is an A student and the local public schools only serve to make him look even better.

I highly recommend the Junior High School (7 & 8) & all its teachers (including art, music, athletics). The teachers & coaches are top notch and care for their students. They are an experienced group of educators that know how to identify with preteens and teens and encourage them to reach their potential. I couldn't be more satisfied with their character, vision and love for each student. I have been a teacher myself and I take my hat off to that group.

I went to oaa for all my schooling and let me tell you i thought it was good but now since i graduated, from there, i think it great! i'm in a in an apprenticeship and they ask me how did i get so smart. It sounds like lie but this school has made me more open to people i know and very confident.

I have had my child at Orangewood for nine years now. This has been a very hard struggle for me because of the money. I would rather save the money for college. I am very happy to know that my child is an honor roll student however and has been tested to score in at college levels; I figure it is because of the one on one teaching. She is very happy here and when we have talked about public school she almost wants to cry. There maybe better schools out there no doubt, but I know that my child is learning and really enjoys school and her teachers, that to me, is very important. Every teacher I have talked with is very serious about the success of the kids; some put many, many hours into doing for the kids. But as for us, we give it two thumbs up.

I attended Orangewood from 2nd grade through 11th grade, I went to public school for the 12th grade (could not afford the tuition) and was in the GATE program. Even though I was in the GATE program at public school, the education I received at Orangewood had me two years ahead of the supposed 'Gifted And Talented Education' program that public schools offered. If you can afford Orangewood, the education surpasses anything the public schools offer.

This school is the lowest academic performing private school in the entire central Orange County area (look it up). Their test scores are bolstered by the I-20 students who do not have access to ESL instructors. I pulled out over 10 of my I-20 students because of the terrible school environment (low-performing standards and terrible administration). Don't waste your money on this school.

Orangewood academy is a great school. Their teachers are among the finest in Garden Grove and neighboring cities. The students there are amazing because they have an urge to learn many different subjects and about God. That is one of the reasons this school is so great. They give a great Christian education and express the concept of Christianity well. Even though the tuition for this school is a lot, and most people would rather spend their money on something else, the money is worth it.Even though this might not be the best school, (which is why I rated it 4 out of 5,) it is certainly one of the greatest schools out there.

I have two children attending this school (one in 1st grade and the other in 8th), and it is by far one of the best schools there is. The teachers are amazing and the environment helps the kids to thrive and learn.

I attended Orangewood Academy my entire Elementary and High School years. I have the best memories of my chilhood and now that I'm attending college I realize how well prepare I am for this current academic experience. Thank you Orangewood, I hope my children could attend too.

Last modified Orangewood Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12