No rating

King Of Kings Lutheran

Private | PK-7

Living in Garden Grove

Situated in an inner city neighborhood. The median home value is $310,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1,600.

Posted September 3, 2013

My son is currently there attending preschool and will continue his education there. With their small class sizes and amazing and attentive teachers I couldn't imagine taking him anywhere else.

Posted October 19, 2012

Small class sizes and individual attention with a focus on Christian values. That is only part of what King of Kings offers. The kindergarten teacher there really enjoys her job and knows how to handle energetic boys!

Posted October 2, 2012

I have 2 children at King of Kings. I chose this school after sending my children to other lutheran preschools in the area. I just didn't feel the other schools were taking care of my kids like they should. The Pre-K at King School is the best ever, the kids are loved and cared for and very well behaved. The elementary school is also fabulous and I know that without the teachers, pastor and other staff that my child would not be as successful as he is now. I love this school and recommend it to anyone looking for another option.

Posted May 9, 2012

I attended 1st through 8th grades at King of Kings and sent my daughter there from the 1st grade on, as well. I grew up in North Tustin and lived in Orange when I sent my daughter - 25 years later. The time spent commuting was worth every minute, every mile. I'd do it again without any hesitation. Outstanding staff, superior, solid academics, straightforward, no-nonsense moral integrity, unbelievably passionate support from the church congregation. Incredible school, period. Thank you King of Kings Lutheran!

Posted February 23, 2011

Our children have been going to King of Kings since preschool. Both kids have learned so much and have developed such a great relationship with the other kids and teachers. If your looking for smaller class sizes and more one on one attention the size of the school is perfect. Once you have meet the principle you will know why this school is special.

Posted April 30, 2010

I have been associated with King of Kings Lutheran School for over 15 years. All 3 of my children spent most of their elementary school years at King of Kings and I have recommended the school to many of my friends and family. It has been a wonderful school both spiritually and academically and I wouldn't hesitate to do it all over again. The teaching staff is well educated and come from accredited schools and colleges and although the staff has changed over the years, they remain part of the core of the school. If you are looking for a safe, spiritually sound and academically strong school for your child, I recommend King of Kings Lutheran School.

Posted April 30, 2010

We love this preschool! My daughter looks forward to school. She's excited to tell me about the fun things she did in school that day. She's made lots of friends. We are blessed to have King of Kings as our school.

Posted March 19, 2010

If you want somoene caring for your children as much as you do, while they are away from you, this is the school for you! I sent my three children to this school and they learned everything they needed to be successful in high school and college. This school also encourages musical developement and provides any interested child an opportunity to learn music, sing in a choir and./or play an instrument. Lastly but certainly not least, the Christian Education was a building block that they continue to rely on in their adult life. While it is a financial committment, it's worth every penny!

Posted February 27, 2010

As a former parent of 5 children who attended King of Kings school and as a former public school teacher of 20 years, I am very satisfied with the educatiion that all of our children received at King of Kings.They were prepared academically and spiritually when they left K of K.
—Submitted by a teacher

Posted February 27, 2010

I'm a past student and the small class sizes, strong Christian foundation, and teachers were all great things for me. The easy access to sports and music made actively involved in the school. The teachers are all always there, prepared to help a student when they need something.

Posted February 26, 2010

Terrific family atmosphere and caring teachers. My two older children were more than prepared for high school and my youngest is well on her way. The academics and spiritual education is top notch with access to sports and music. Small class sizes are great too.

Posted February 18, 2010

King of Kings is a treasure. The class sizes are smaller than your average private school and the teachers truly care. What's more, they help to instill a love of their Savior in the hearts and lives of the students. King of Kings is academically strong and the students graduate more than ready for the rigors of high school and beyond.

Posted February 17, 2010

My kids started going here when they were in Pre School and I love it. The teachers are great! The class sizes are small so the kids get more one on one help if needed. I would recommend King of Kings to anyone.

Posted February 11, 2010

Wonderful school, been around a long time. Draws from the community and members of the church. Small class size. My kids were reading well in Kindergarten, my high schoolers received a good foundation - spiritually and academically. It is a hidden jewel I believe! Great 'family' atmosphere too.

Posted February 2, 2010

I only wish I would have been able to send my own children to King of Kings Lutheran School. My grandchildren are getting an outstanding education and because of the small class sizes they receive much more one on one teaching time. A Christ centered education is an important aspect to me that they offer. I know the school's tests score out pace most of the local public schools too. I would not hestitate to tell anyone to send their children to King of Kings.

Posted February 2, 2010

My grandchildren are getting an incredible education at King of Kings. They have a very caring staff. And they are receiving a very excellent education. I love that they have a full day Kindergarten. The kids are reading quite well as they move on to 1st grade.

Posted July 24, 2005

I truly believe that King of Kings is a step above the rest when it comes to private, Christian education. With a dedicated and caring staff leading instuction in light of God's unchanging word, the students can't help but succeed.
—Submitted by a teacher

Posted September 9, 2003

My children have attended this school for the past 7 years. I believe the quality of this school to be well above average, the teachers are exceptional educators and the staff in general are great!! I would highly recommend this school to anyone who desires a high quality education for their child(ren).

Asian or Pacific Islander 8% 11%

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

• Coed
Affiliation
  • Wisconsin evangelical lutheran synod
Associations
  • ELEA

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious

• Computer lab
  • Library

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

13431 Newhope Street