Garden Grove, CA

Posted September 03, 2013
My son is currently there attending preschool and will continue his education there. With their small class sizes and amazing and attentive teachers I couldn't imagine taking him anywhere else.

Posted October 19, 2012
Small class sizes and individual attention with a focus on Christian values. That is only part of what King of Kings offers. The kindergarten teacher there really enjoys her job and knows how to handle energetic boys!

Posted October 02, 2012
I have 2 children at King of Kings. I chose this school after sending my children to other lutheran preschools in the area. I just didn't feel the other schools were taking care of my kids like they should. The Pre-K at King School is the best ever, the kids are loved and cared for and very well behaved. The elementary school is also fabulous and I know that without the teachers, pastor and other staff that my child would not be as successful as he is now. I love this school and recommend it to anyone looking for another option.

Posted May 09, 2012
I attended 1st through 8th grades at King of Kings and sent my daughter there from the 1st grade on, as well. I grew up in North Tustin and lived in Orange when I sent my daughter - 25 years later. The time spent commuting was worth every minute, every mile. I'd do it again without any hesitation. Outstanding staff, superior, solid academics, straightforward, no-nonsense moral integrity, unbelievably passionate support from the church congregation. Incredible school, period. Thank you King of Kings Lutheran!

Posted February 23, 2011
Our children have been going to King of Kings since preschool. Both kids have learned so much and have developed such a great relationship with the other kids and teachers. If your looking for smaller class sizes and more one on one attention the size of the school is perfect. Once you have meet the principle you will know why this school is special.

Posted April 30, 2010
I have been associated with King of Kings Lutheran School for over 15 years. All 3 of my children spent most of their elementary school years at King of Kings and I have recommended the school to many of my friends and family. It has been a wonderful school both spiritually and academically and I wouldn't hesitate to do it all over again. The teaching staff is well educated and come from accredited schools and colleges and although the staff has changed over the years, they remain part of the core of the school. If you are looking for a safe, spiritually sound and academically strong school for your child, I recommend King of Kings Lutheran School.

Posted April 30, 2010
We love this preschool! My daughter looks forward to school. She's excited to tell me about the fun things she did in school that day. She's made lots of friends. We are blessed to have King of Kings as our school.

Posted March 19, 2010
If you want somoene caring for your children as much as you do, while they are away from you, this is the school for you! I sent my three children to this school and they learned everything they needed to be successful in high school and college. This school also encourages musical developement and provides any interested child an opportunity to learn music, sing in a choir and./or play an instrument. Lastly but certainly not least, the Christian Education was a building block that they continue to rely on in their adult life. While it is a financial committment, it's worth every penny!

Posted February 27, 2010
As a former parent of 5 children who attended King of Kings school and as a former public school teacher of 20 years, I am very satisfied with the educatiion that all of our children received at King of Kings.They were prepared academically and spiritually when they left K of K.

Posted February 27, 2010
I'm a past student and the small class sizes, strong Christian foundation, and teachers were all great things for me. The easy access to sports and music made actively involved in the school. The teachers are all always there, prepared to help a student when they need something.

King Of Kings Lutheran
13431 Newhope Street, Garden Grove, CA  92843
Last modified King Of Kings Lutheran is a Private school that serves grades PK-7
King Of Kings Lutheran Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top