Garden Grove, CA

Posted May 05, 2015
Love our school!! The staff is outgoing and engaged in both academics and extra circular activities. Teachers are committed to students and helping them exceed expectations. My children have had great elementary experiences because of the environment of the school as a whole and dedication of all to the education of our youth.

Posted April 22, 2015
If you want a public school that truly cares about your kids...there is no better school than Enders!! We have been at this school for 10 years between my 2 kids. We started out at Barker when my son was in Kindergarten, and transferred over to Enders in 1st grade...best decision we ever made! The teachers are amazing and very passionate about what they do. This school has a ton of school spirit and great programs/activities for the kids (Art Master, Field Trips, Halloween Pardade, Talent Show, Carnival, 6th Grade Camp, Spirit Days, Dinner Nights, Skate Nights...the list goes on and on!). Another thing that makes this school so special is the principal, Mrs. Askew!! I have never seen or heard of any other principal like her. She is so great with the kids and really takes the time to get to know each and everyone of them. Within the first month of being at our school she probably knew more than half of the kids names. She isn't afraid to hug and love on the kids. She makes them feel so loved and special that the kids enjoy coming to school!! I can't say enough great things about this school! I'm proud to say my kids are Enders Kids!:)

Enders Elementary School 1

Posted March 13, 2015
I called to inquire and the staff who answered the phone was very rude. Maybe because I have accent, very discriminating

Posted September 05, 2014
I have 2 kids that went to school here and my youngest one in 6th grade now. We love all teachers at this school. They are all the best teacher you could ever imagine in your grade school years. There are plenty of parent volunteers with a very active PTA. The atmosphere of the school is very warm. Our principal, Mrs. Askew, is very approachable and stays in close communication with students / parents alike. She is the best thing that ever happened to Enders Elementary School. Awesome place to be everyday for your kid. Highly recommended.

Posted February 03, 2014
My daughter has been attending Enders since 2011 and we love it! She previously went to Patton as did my three older children, but we have found a home at Enders and like it so much better. The culture is very different and we have found the office staff, principal, teachers and children to be much kinder than we have at other schools. Not having the distractions that come along with snobby kids bragging and bullying has enabled my daughter to focus on what she is really there for, her education. All three of her teachers have been very good. The Principal, Mrs. Askew is great and loved by all the kids. She really loved her 4th grade teacher, Mrs. Chorpening and even loves Miss Trudy in the office. I don;t care what the test scores say, or what the popular school in the area is, we love Enders and are glad to be away from the overly packed Patton. I highly recommend.

Posted March 07, 2013
Parent involvement and support are important for the success of one's school, where updated equipment helps improve the environment for both teachers and students.

Enders Elementary School 3

Posted January 30, 2013
i went to enders for K and 6th grade (not K-6th but for K AND 6th) and i must say i had a wonderful time in K but my 6th grade year wasn't so good...i feel like the stuff is too easy for me and they go to fast not focusing enough on "education" like they have too many activities and i feel like they slacked off in science and history so when i take my history benchmark this year, i'm not going to do so well on the history part because 6th grade was lacking. Maybe it was the students their before but i couldn't get along with them and they made me feel left out. Although i had a good relationship with Mr. Guilfiole (hi!!!) i felt like it was really easy, wasn't challenging enough. overall i wished i had a better experiance but...yeah

Posted August 17, 2012
This school has great teachers! They go above and beyond for the kids. Some teachers tutor after school and a lot of the teachers are involved in talent shows, PTA, and extra curricular activities. You can tell the teachers here at Enders want the kids to succeed. Very friendly staff.

Enders Elementary School 4

Posted June 11, 2012
My daughter is in the 2nd grade. Her 1st grade teacher was very good. She learned a lot there. Her 2nd grade teacher is Mrs. Genzel and she is great. My daughter always comes home telling me about all the neat things she has learned in class. Mrs. Genzel is awesome. She really makes going to school fun and a great experience for her students. If she reads a book to the children about a particular item or theme, the next morning she will come to school with something for the kids to eat, that pertain to the story. The classroom is set up with all kinds of props for science. The room displays the children s work and picture of field trips they have been to. I hope and pray that my daughter can get her as a teacher in another grade. Great teacher!!!!

Posted February 10, 2012
The best school ever the teachers won't stop until the students understand they encourage the students.

Enders Elementary School
12302 Springdale Street, Garden Grove, CA  92845
Last modified Enders Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Enders Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top