Garden Grove, CA

Posted September 05, 2014
I have 2 kids that went to school here and my youngest one in 6th grade now. We love all teachers at this school. They are all the best teacher you could ever imagine in your grade school years. There are plenty of parent volunteers with a very active PTA. The atmosphere of the school is very warm. Our principal, Mrs. Askew, is very approachable and stays in close communication with students / parents alike. She is the best thing that ever happened to Enders Elementary School. Awesome place to be everyday for your kid. Highly recommended.

Posted February 03, 2014
My daughter has been attending Enders since 2011 and we love it! She previously went to Patton as did my three older children, but we have found a home at Enders and like it so much better. The culture is very different and we have found the office staff, principal, teachers and children to be much kinder than we have at other schools. Not having the distractions that come along with snobby kids bragging and bullying has enabled my daughter to focus on what she is really there for, her education. All three of her teachers have been very good. The Principal, Mrs. Askew is great and loved by all the kids. She really loved her 4th grade teacher, Mrs. Chorpening and even loves Miss Trudy in the office. I don;t care what the test scores say, or what the popular school in the area is, we love Enders and are glad to be away from the overly packed Patton. I highly recommend.

Posted March 07, 2013
Parent involvement and support are important for the success of one's school, where updated equipment helps improve the environment for both teachers and students.

Enders Elementary School 3

Posted January 30, 2013
i went to enders for K and 6th grade (not K-6th but for K AND 6th) and i must say i had a wonderful time in K but my 6th grade year wasn't so good...i feel like the stuff is too easy for me and they go to fast not focusing enough on "education" like they have too many activities and i feel like they slacked off in science and history so when i take my history benchmark this year, i'm not going to do so well on the history part because 6th grade was lacking. Maybe it was the students their before but i couldn't get along with them and they made me feel left out. Although i had a good relationship with Mr. Guilfiole (hi!!!) i felt like it was really easy, wasn't challenging enough. overall i wished i had a better experiance but...yeah

Posted August 17, 2012
This school has great teachers! They go above and beyond for the kids. Some teachers tutor after school and a lot of the teachers are involved in talent shows, PTA, and extra curricular activities. You can tell the teachers here at Enders want the kids to succeed. Very friendly staff.

Enders Elementary School 4

Posted June 11, 2012
My daughter is in the 2nd grade. Her 1st grade teacher was very good. She learned a lot there. Her 2nd grade teacher is Mrs. Genzel and she is great. My daughter always comes home telling me about all the neat things she has learned in class. Mrs. Genzel is awesome. She really makes going to school fun and a great experience for her students. If she reads a book to the children about a particular item or theme, the next morning she will come to school with something for the kids to eat, that pertain to the story. The classroom is set up with all kinds of props for science. The room displays the children s work and picture of field trips they have been to. I hope and pray that my daughter can get her as a teacher in another grade. Great teacher!!!!

Posted February 10, 2012
The best school ever the teachers won't stop until the students understand they encourage the students.

Posted August 07, 2011
Enders has a great staff. We are new to the school. The principle, the school secretary, and many other staffs were supportive and assisted us in the enrollment process. The teacher is care, enthusiastic, and informs us regularly about our children's progress. She gives them challenge and support them to thrive. The Parent Teacher Association is strong and provide a lot of support in order to make the learning process become interested. Thank you very much for creating an excellent learning environment

Posted December 01, 2010
Enders has the best teachers EVER! They go above and beyond to help the kids who need a little extra help. I have four kids that all attend Enders and they are very happy there! The principal is great too, the entire staff cares about their students. I am very happy with this school!

Enders Elementary School 3

Posted March 13, 2010
The principal doesn't know how to handle any parental/student concerns regarding some very serious issues. There are some very good teachers there but there are a few that need to try harder to treat every child equally. My child still loves her school regardless but I am still looking into other schools in our area.

Enders Elementary School
12302 Springdale Street, Garden Grove, CA  92845
Last modified Enders Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Enders Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top