Garden Grove, CA

Orange Crescent School 4

Posted November 20, 2014
OCS is the best value for your money amongst Southern California Islamic schools! Especially in the last couple of years, there have been a lot of improvements in academics and facilities. The principal and the vice principal are awesome!

Orange Crescent School 3

Posted October 21, 2014
This school has improved a lot lately. It is the best one of its kind in the area.

Posted February 18, 2012
OCS is a great place to get a well-rounded education in both academics and spirituality.

Orange Crescent School 1

Posted June 04, 2011
I had a very bad experience the teachers are to mean all they do is give too much work and what do we get to do?pay $415 a month no more then that including all the bake sales and candy machines

Posted June 17, 2008
The teachers are always willing to help and students care about each other.It`s a really good school,I know someone who was`nt even talking to the teachers on their first day,but now that person is extremely satisfied.OCS is just like any other great school but unique in its own way.

Posted January 19, 2008
OCS is an absolutely amazing school. I attended school there from Pre-School all the way through to 8th grade. The teachers were, overall, awesome. They really cared about the students and, because of the small class sizes back in my day, they gave personal and individual attention to each student. I'm a junior in high school right now, but the friends I made at Orange Crescent School are still some of the closest friends I have. The bonds you develop there aren't easily broken. I absolutely recommend this school to any parent looking for a good school to enroll their kids at.

Posted October 04, 2007
Two of my kids graduated from it, and today is the first day of my son in it. I tried all different schools, this is the BEST. Doesn't mean there is no need for improvements, but you can't tell how good it is till you try other schools out there. Together we can make it better.

Posted June 29, 2007
i used to be parent for my graduate daughter, i loved orange crescent school

Orange Crescent School 1

Posted May 02, 2007
Everything maybe good. But their teachers are not involved with the students. They don't help them. They just give the mthe grade. and your grade is also includes 5 extra academic classes from regular schools. To earn a good GPA you need to have an A in all the classes. The teachers don't focus on learning with fun which can help the child to leearn. They are very strict.

Posted April 23, 2007
Orange Crescent School has gone throught alot in the past years. But since the new principal, Nehad Ahmed, has come she has really put the school in 21st century. We have new computers, new modulers/classrooms, new playground, we have the new smartboard, we have many credential teachers. Their are OC science and engineering fairs, state speeling bee, OC academic pentathalon. This school has really progressed alot. It is a private Islamic school. There are security guards. It is gated. This school is the best schools and i really reccommend this school. This school has a full 6 year wasc accreditation. The parents are always their to help.

1 Al-Rahman Plaza, Garden Grove, CA  92844
Last modified Orange Crescent School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Orange Crescent School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top