Garden Grove, CA

Christine North School 5

Posted March 25, 2007
My child attended this school from age 2-6. With school being an At Home Schooling atmosphere I had some reservations of it being a good fit. This was dispelled when at age two and half my daughter new her States and the capital of each state, she learned parts of the body as well pointing to them such; Fibula, and the Sternum, I surprised and pleased of such learning at an very early age.Her learning extended to learning of our practice spiritual belief with my approval was introduced and was a course of study as well. The school curriculum also entailed the study of music as well. I was and will always be grateful to Christine North School because she nurtured and embedded my child a well rounded education that will be with her always.

Christine North School
10112 Aldgate Avenue, Garden Grove, CA  92840
Last modified Christine North School is a Private school that serves grades 1-12
Christine North School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top