Posted May 16, 2013
Hilton Bell Intermediate is a great school. All 4 of my children have gone to Bell. The teaching and office staff are outstanding! I also love the diversity of the students. I would consider Bell and upscale school!

Hilton D. Bell Intermediate School 4

Posted December 04, 2012
This school is so fun! Alamitos Intermidiate is the first school I ever went to in USA cause I came on 2011 but I feel like this is the best school I ever had. But bad the bad thing is they don't allow lockers. I had to carried my heavy books with me all days.

Hilton D. Bell Intermediate School 4

Posted June 14, 2012
I am an 8th grader currently and although I can't wait to promoe I will deeply miss bell

Posted May 11, 2011
The teachers at this school are 400% better then my old middle school! i got an inter district transfer from Stacey to here and it has made my life so much better. I am on the dance team and we treat each other like a family. Ms. Adling donates so much time to help us be the best we can at competitions and makes sure we treat each other with respect. The principal is talking and having conversations with the students at lunch, and always has a smile on his face. I don't know one student who doesn't love him. My only complaint is that we have no lockers, but I'm used to it because Stacey didn't either. If your child is struggling in any subject, most teachers have after school help and or tutoring. The librarian is sweet and helpful, and my history teacher is amazing! I learned sufficiently this year despite his humor and hysterical behavior. He is my all time favorite teacher!! I looooooooooooove this school!!

Posted March 25, 2010
The lockers were taken out of almost all the schools because of students in the past hiding drugs and other lovely things in them. Unfortunately to keep you kids safer the districts in California had to make a harsh decision. I'm not saying I completely agree with it, but I do understand it.

Posted March 09, 2010
pizza fridays with jamba juice it is amasing i love it and best of all there are fun electives. the techers are nice, so is the pricble, and so is the campus. it is offers an elective called a.v.i.d. it is a great program that teaches young adults about college, and if you need help in a sublect tutors come and help you every monday and wednesday. almost every one has all c (averge) and higher!!!!!

Posted December 11, 2009
It is a really good school and all the teachers are so supportive. Bell has lots of fun activites during the year. They also have after school tutoring by AVID

Hilton D. Bell Intermediate School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
My grandson just started there and loves it plus they still offer art, Gym and music, all of which he is taking.

Hilton D. Bell Intermediate School 0

Posted March 25, 2009
I go to Bell, and I think it is awesome!! It has WAY better school food than my elementary school, and they are sort of laid back: not so strict. I love Mrs. Sheppard! She's my pre-algebra teacher, and she is great! She always makes sure you understand everything!! Thank you Mrs. Sheppard, for being an awesome teacher!

Posted February 19, 2009
This is a great school. The teachers there are awesome especially one teacher Ms. Danielle McLearie. She is very enthusiastic and loves to teach. She teaches English,Writing and Math. She is well educated and lets just say you cant fall asleep in her class. She is just a fun person in general and is always putting her best interest at hand. Thanx Ms. Mclearie

Hilton D. Bell Intermediate School
12345 Springdale Street, Garden Grove, CA  92845
Last modified Hilton D. Bell Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hilton D. Bell Intermediate School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top