Bolsa Grande High School 3

Posted January 03, 2014
As a student at Bolsa, my experiences have basically shown me that Bolsa is just ok. The other kid's behavior here tends to be pretty rude or inappropriate, but there are others that are really kind and polite. The ASB is also not very nice or helpful as they should be, they just act higher than everyone else. The teachers are a gamble, some are REALLY good and teach with amazing examples and make class fun. However, some others have no control over their classes or don't teach well at all. Some of the clubs here are really weak and don't do much at all. The art and music programs are good, I enjoy them. Most of my classes teach me a decent amount, and all in all I'm satisfied with the school. It does it's job and there aren't any major problems with it, although it could be a lot better.

Posted September 19, 2013
Bolsa Grande High School is a profound educational foundation creating tomorrow's geration's future, today. The dedacation and pride is in every exeptional student on campus. Through the work and help provided by every teacher, no student could possibly fail. Every students work will pay off, and will show on the California Standerdized Test. The best part of Bolsa Grande is how every person can work with one and another to get the best possability to strive in the high school life. :)

Bolsa Grande High School 2

Posted June 07, 2013
I transferred here from another state and graduated here at BGHS. On my very first day, I felt the sense of disorganization and hostility. There were many complications on deciding which classes I should take. Counselors did not help me much with that, and I ended up missing some required courses to graduate. I was lucky to catch it myself before I would be required to stay back another year. I felt like the school was low in money. Some classrooms did not have AC in the hot summer. On my first day in my first class, I had to sit in the back of a laboratory table because there was not enough seats and had to write my notes on my lap. Academics is not very great. Most AP courses are not taught appropriately. There definitely needs to be improvements, and I have not seen any signs of it. Students definitely try hard, but the school does not provide the resources that it should. The focus and attention of staff is misplaced and feedback is not encouraged.

Posted February 21, 2010

Posted November 24, 2009
Bolsa Grande makes the transititon from jr high to high school a welcoming experience. My daughter is a freshman and is doing very well academically and has made great new friends.

Bolsa Grande High School 0

Posted October 26, 2009
I attended Bolsa Grande for 2 years already. And I am going to attend my Junior year there. So far, I think that Bolsa Granda is a really great school. It has all the qualities that make a good high school. It has a great staff, plenty of fun activities throughout the year, and eco-friendly enviroment. The staff really helps me with my struggles and helps me aim higher with my passings. I think everybody should go check out Bolsa Grande first before making judgements about it. Because like they say 'Don't judge a book by its cover.'

Posted October 08, 2009

Posted August 18, 2009

Bolsa Grande High School 1

Posted July 29, 2009

Posted April 23, 2009

Bolsa Grande High School
9401 Westminster Avenue, Garden Grove, CA  92844
Last modified Bolsa Grande High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bolsa Grande High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top