Garden Grove, CA

Posted August 29, 2013
I went to this school in the 70's. My oldest daughter went to this school went it reopened. I have 2 children atteneding this school now. I volunteer at this school . The teachers are awsome! The kids are awsome! You should volunteer if you have a child at this school. Volunteering is very rewarding.

Posted August 25, 2006
Brookhurst is an excellent school. I just would like to see a after school program to get ahead on their studies. But overall I am happy !

Brookhurst Elementary School 3

Posted December 21, 2004
Ok school. A lot of ESL students, which takes up the teacher's time. If you kid already knows english, they'll be way ahead and may get bored.

Posted October 24, 2003
This school is an excellent school! I graduated from Brookhurst in 2001 and I loved it. The teachers, the students, and especially the principal. Brookhurst is a perfect example of a fun school.

Brookhurst Elementary School
9821 Catherine Avenue, Garden Grove, CA  92841
Last modified Brookhurst Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brookhurst Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top