Garden Grove, CA

Bryant Elementary School 1

Posted June 11, 2013
My son went here for preschool and kindergarten. We were lucky to have the best teachers for both grades. We love Ms. Gomez and Mrs. Carroll. We will miss them. This is a public title 1 school so that is what you can expect!

Bryant Elementary School 4

Posted October 09, 2009
The teachers are terrific and they show such an interest in teaching my children. Thank you and keep up the good work! (parents working together with the teachers is the key for our kids to succeed in any school) I am a proud Bryant Bear mother.

Bryant Elementary School

Posted May 02, 2008
Supportive school with many different programs to assist parents and student improve

Bryant Elementary School 2

Posted October 17, 2006
I would not recommend this school to anyone. My son just started k-2 there, and it's very slow paced due to more than 3/4 of the class are english learners. There are hardly any events/extra activities, kind of boring! I'm actually in the process of transferring my son next year. They give you a hard time to transfer you kids and they say you can't but if you push enough, you can.(you have to request it one year before,)

Bryant Elementary School
8371 Orangewood Avenue, Garden Grove, CA  92841
Last modified Bryant Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bryant Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top