Garden Grove, CA

Posted October 08, 2013
My son has been coming to this school since he was 2. The district is wonderful. My son was born with hearing loss in left ear and since he was 6 months old the district contacted me and helped him out with a speach therapist that would come every month. At 2 they decided to put him in the special ed program at Clinton. I've never had a problem with the teachers and staff at the school. My son is now in 6th grade and they still continue to help him out.

Clinton-Mendenhall Elementary School 1

Posted June 24, 2012
I am sorry upset that is my child's home school. The office staff in unfriendly and didn't acknowledge me for about 10 minutes. The teacher's appeared tired and not happy. The current administer is a big let down as compared to previous administrators. Happy administer = happy staff=happy students! This is not happening at this school! I am planning to transfer my child to another school.

Clinton-Mendenhall Elementary School 3

Posted April 01, 2011
My experience with Clinton Elementary have been good. I moved my daughter this year from another near by elemantary school ( Riverdale), that was not doing anything good for her. At Clinton, she has a great 2nd grade teacher (Mrs. Smith), I know my daughter is not the best student, It is very difficult for my daughter to consentrate in school, and she needs a lot of help, I do blame myselft for some of her struggles. But at Clinton, I have seen a major improve on her. She is now reading, and understanding her homework. We are having trouble with math, but she's getting there. I do thank Mrs. Smith for caring, she helps A LOT, I like her techniques and my daughter loves her teacher.

Posted May 19, 2009

Clinton-Mendenhall Elementary School 4

Posted August 22, 2008

Clinton-Mendenhall Elementary School 1

Posted November 25, 2007

Clinton-Mendenhall Elementary School 2

Posted June 12, 2007
The experience I have had with Clinton is very disappointing. The parent involvement is very minimum. Safety is also another issue that needs to be addressed by staff and the principal.

Posted May 15, 2007
in my point of view clinton is a very sophisticated school. but all though they do have a few problems like everything. the little problems are the organization about clubs.or like the students are quite akwardly behaved. as i said clinton has its good side and bad side like any other situation.

Clinton-Mendenhall Elementary School
13641 Clinton Street, Garden Grove, CA  92843
Last modified Clinton-Mendenhall Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clinton-Mendenhall Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top