Bad
Good

Garden Grove High School 3

Posted June 24, 2014
Garden Grove HS. look at years the comments were written and the substance of the reports nothing specific on the eatlier years. All the Rah Rah is great , but we are talking about academics, students and teachers . Hopefully tenure rules will change and a better grade of teachers will replace those teachers at GG HS and other schools who are just there for a pay check...

Garden Grove High School 2

Posted March 12, 2013
I have had three children go through the Garden Grove High. I was disappointed every time with some of the teaching staff. Hearing my children talk about teachers on their cell phones during class, or learning more about the teachers personal lives then the actual subject. While each of my kids graduated I don't feel they were challenged enough. The AVID program was not worth my child's time.

Garden Grove High School 3

Posted September 09, 2012
The math department really needs to change their teachers around. So many students fail to pass their mathematics course. Also, their ASB really needs to be more diverse. It is based on popularity that these students are chosen to be within the group.

Posted October 29, 2009
I love GGHS because it turns out well educated, well rounded students who are prepared to enter the world of adult enterprises.

Posted October 11, 2009
i love garden grove high school because of our school sprit and our teachers are awesome and argos rule

Posted October 10, 2009
because the teachers and students are the best. Argos rock

Posted September 19, 2009
this school is great, all my kids went there, one is still a junior. i have watched my kids become so successful with their academics and sports. this school has a lot of determination , heart, and pride

Posted September 15, 2009
It is the oldest school in the district, it has hart and loyalty in its current students and its alumni. We just lost one of our star football players to a tragic accident on 9/11 on the football field. This would be a wonderful memorial to his spirit as a Garden Grove Argonaut

Posted September 15, 2009
I graduated from Garden Grove High School twenty something years ago. My son graduated from GGHS last year and my daughter currently goes there. We recently lost one of our ARGONAUT family members. It is amazing what the young men and woman from GGHS can do when adversity hits. Our principal is an amazing lady and pushes our kids to be the best in and out of the classroom.

Posted September 15, 2009
Although I graduated from this school....GGHS has proved to be such a dedicated school in which in almost every aspect of the education develops branches out into friendships...from the various clubs, school spirit and life in general, GGHS will always be a family. Even after the devastating loss of a fellow football player merely a few days ago, the school community pulled together and strived to become stronger as the days go on. Simply, GGHS is the best school that I love dearly and forever will... gghs.us

11271 Stanford Avenue, Garden Grove, CA  92840-5317
Last modified Garden Grove High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Garden Grove High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top