Garden Grove, CA

Donald S. Jordan Intermediate School 3

Posted April 08, 2014
this school is okay. the electives - especially young living - are really great. i can't wait to get out of here.

Donald S. Jordan Intermediate School 1

Posted February 05, 2014
This is an OK school. I am a 7th grader and attended this school because all my friends were going but once I attended I noticed all the school cared about was putting kids in detention. My friend went to detention just because she accidentally dropped her perfume can for pe and it broke letting out a the scent. Also students their use a lot of bad language and lots of bullying that the teachers don't even notice! Another thing all the teachers do when you don't do we'll is YELL AT YOU they don't even help!!! I hope this year goes by soon so I can get outta this place!

Donald S. Jordan Intermediate School 5

Posted September 04, 2013
Jordan Intermediate School is an excellent school to go to. The principal is wonderful and is running the school perfectly. The teachers and staff are so kind to everyone. First, the P.E. program is doing their best to keep the schools equipment long lasting.They even have different color shirts in P.E. to encourage kids to do their best. Jordan also has a great mathematics program. Jordan's math teachers teach the Jordan scholars fast and easy techniques to be successful in mathematics. They also teach language, science and history. Jordan Intermediate also has good electives. The electives are band and strings which u learn or practice playing instruments like flute, violin, and clarinet. Choir which u learn the basics of singing and performing. Computer Essentials where you learn the basic techniques in computers. Young Living where u learn to become a young adult. In that class you learn to sew & cook.. Another elective is art where you learn to become a great young artist. Lastly, there is a wonderful AVID program which can help you in your college application and being an individual academic learner. Finally, I recommend you to go to Jordan Intermediate.

Donald S. Jordan Intermediate School 1

Posted June 02, 2013
I am attending this school as an 8th grader and I think that this school is horrible! The staff is terrible including teachers, principal, and vice principal. I understand that they want us to exercise, but THIS SCHOOL MAKES RUN MORE COMPARE TO OTHER SCHOOLS! I am also in avid and I ABSOLUTELY HATE IT! The avid teachers gives us too much homework and always yell at us! This school also only care about their ASB STUDENTS, always giving them advantages like they're kings and queens whom rule the school! I believe that they should not give ASB STUDENTS field trips because its a waste of money, all they do is go to dancing competitions and have private parties during 6th period! They should let people who want what's best for the school to have the job! Lastly, I am graduating on June 19th and can't wait to leave this school! I highly suggest you to not go to this school!

Donald S. Jordan Intermediate School 2

Posted November 29, 2012
i expected a lot better.there are absolutely no supplies.there are traffic problems and the hallways are all crowded.the teachers are okay i say its below average and again i expected better

Donald S. Jordan Intermediate School 3

Posted March 25, 2010
As a parent and alumni of Jordan, sending my daughter exactly 20 years after I graduated from there was exciting at first. I now have noticed that her grades went from a 4.0 (the last 6 years) to about a 2.7. I feel like they are more interested in putting kids in detention than helping them in their problem areas. When I went to Jordan everyone was great both staff and students. Now Seeing the kids that she goes to school with is kind of scary. I agree that they should have a little more freedom on dress code and things but some of the outfits I have seen are not even appropriate at a high school level. There are a lack of classroom supplies and hardly any sports programs or clubs. I hate to see the decline of the school like this. It used to be awesome.

Donald S. Jordan Intermediate School 0

Posted February 24, 2010
I would rate this school 100 percent! This school ROCKS!

Donald S. Jordan Intermediate School 2

Posted February 23, 2010
Jordan intermediate is an alright school. I am currently attending this school was a 7th grader. The good things about this school, is that most fridays there are jamba juice. There are also varieties of clubs. A big disappointment to me about this school, was that there's no sports teams. There are also no cooking nor workshop class. The principal had promised language classes, but it never happened. Comparing this school to warner middle school, warner seems like a much better school. They have tech lab, sports teams, and much more clubs. Another disappointment about this school is that their lack of supplies and money. Their dance decorations fail comparing against warner. This school wastes money on unrevelant necessities and it leaving the kids with limited supplies and p.E equipment. One thing, as a student here notice, is that there are a lot of bad kids.

Donald S. Jordan Intermediate School 4

Posted January 08, 2010
So far attending this school, i really do enjoy this, the teachers here are great, but the students here arent very respectful, there can be bullies at this school, along with kids that are only 12 have body piercings. But that is only like 20%. The rest are well behaved and disciplined.

Donald S. Jordan Intermediate School 5

Posted January 06, 2010

Donald S. Jordan Intermediate School
9821 Woodbury Road, Garden Grove, CA  92844
Last modified Donald S. Jordan Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Donald S. Jordan Intermediate School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top