Garden Grove, CA

Posted January 16, 2013
I'm so disappointed of Ms. Renteria, the teacher of K-B. She's one of the most irresponsible teachers I've ever known. If you don't love kids and careless of their conditions then just go for a different professions. Leaving my kid hungry and sitting at the office waiting assuming the parents are late on picking up while my kid was supposed to take lunch which we've already paid for is not acceptable for any parents. We even reminded her personally the day before, and when the office personnel called her and asked about what happened, she simply just said she did not know. This teacher is obviously does not pay any attention to her students. My kid is till going to this school because we have to since we live in the area, but I would never trust this kindergarten teacher ever again.

Posted November 03, 2011
The previous and current principals and majority of teachers here only care about their jobs. They don't care and could do anything that causes harm to the futures of children with special needs just to keep their jobs. To me, they have evil and cold hearts. This is a very worst school. I would rate this school a "zero star" if the website allows me.

Posted May 27, 2009
The Principal is all about making the kids feel like criminals - she has more emphasis on negative consequences than she does on positive rewards. We left this school SPECIFICALLY because of the principal.

Parkview Elementary School 5

Posted April 10, 2009

Posted April 17, 2008

Parkview Elementary School 5

Posted September 10, 2007
Parkview is a great school. They promote academics by awarding Medals and awards throughout the year. The principal is hands on and and excellent communicator. Thank you teachers!

Parkview Elementary School 2

Posted July 22, 2006

Posted June 29, 2006
I have never been so displeased with a school than I was with Parkview this year.

Parkview Elementary School 4

Posted January 25, 2006
I am pleased with the encouragement they give the children in order for them to excel. They grant medals every trimester to the outstanding students and this serves as a great incentive for them to learn.

Parkview Elementary School 4

Posted January 11, 2006

Parkview Elementary School
12272 Wilken Way, Garden Grove, CA  92840
Last modified Parkview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Parkview Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top