Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted January 19, 2016
Thank you Mrs. Spencer for all that you do for the students. You are a very committed Teacher and your continuous support with my son really helps me. I appreciate you very much!

Parkview Elementary School 5

Posted January 19, 2016
This school is great, from Mr. Ingles to the staff members and Teachers. I had a positive experience with them. My son needed extra help learning and the school set up meetings with Teachers, Psychologists, and Counselors all the way until we were able to identified the problem and gave my son extra help. They also have an after school program that helps me as a mom with my kid's homework and activities. This is a great school that all of my 3 kids attend and they love it. Parent- Ana Sierra

Parkview Elementary School 4

Posted September 22, 2015
My son is in kinder and I have had a very positive experience with Mr. Ingles and staff. If I have a question or concern Mr. Ingles and staff has always made themselves available in person or by email. The school staff always emails back timely and really appears to care about their student. Very happy so far with the school and staff.

Develops grit: Strongly disagree

Posted June 22, 2015
Principal Mike Ingles is the worse principal of all he so fake to parent's he asks like he cares for the students but its all fake he cares for himself and his staffs. He acts like he's always busy ignores phone calls from parents telling his staff that he's not available but he really is. He always looks irritated by the kids he never looks happy. Report this review

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted June 17, 2015

Posted March 12, 2015
The staffs has a hard time contacting parents when something happens to a student. When I came home from work I notice my son had a big black briuse on the left side of his cheeks underneath his eyes. He was fine when i dropped him to school in the morning. But when my son does something wrong they are always on point to call me and gave him a referral slip and no recess for a week. But when something noticeable on a kids face they don't ask the student what happened or notify the parents that the student has a bruise. Thats why they have staffs to look out for the students. I tried calling the school to notify what happened but no answer at all.

Posted March 05, 2015
The principal has horrible communication skills, he's on a power trip, and condescending. He will hover over the the desk, point at you in a very offensive stance. He doesn't stay on point with the conversation and dances around the matter at hand, doesn't apologize for staff errors made, but rather makes excuses and points blame elsewhere. They have a horrible support team for the special needs students and terrible teachers and terrible speech therapy teacher as well. Not to mention the bus driver of #41 whom speeds, turns the corner on 2 wheels and and arrives too early or to late and leaves my child behind or takes her back to the school with no communication of bus time changes what so ever...

Posted January 16, 2013
I'm so disappointed of Ms. Renteria, the teacher of K-B. She's one of the most irresponsible teachers I've ever known. If you don't love kids and careless of their conditions then just go for a different professions. Leaving my kid hungry and sitting at the office waiting assuming the parents are late on picking up while my kid was supposed to take lunch which we've already paid for is not acceptable for any parents. We even reminded her personally the day before, and when the office personnel called her and asked about what happened, she simply just said she did not know. This teacher is obviously does not pay any attention to her students. My kid is till going to this school because we have to since we live in the area, but I would never trust this kindergarten teacher ever again.

Posted November 03, 2011
The previous and current principals and majority of teachers here only care about their jobs. They don't care and could do anything that causes harm to the futures of children with special needs just to keep their jobs. To me, they have evil and cold hearts. This is a very worst school. I would rate this school a "zero star" if the website allows me.

Posted May 27, 2009
The Principal is all about making the kids feel like criminals - she has more emphasis on negative consequences than she does on positive rewards. We left this school SPECIFICALLY because of the principal.

12272 Wilken Way, Garden Grove, CA  92840-2699
Last modified Parkview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Parkview Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top