Garden Grove, CA
Students enrolled: 2,330

Posted August 02, 2013
The sports here is one of the best in the state. There are a lot of caring teachers here too.

Santiago High School 1

Posted September 07, 2012
Terrible. I attend this school from freshman, I really try my best to study and work but the teacher make so hard for me to get a good grade. The teacher also don't allow their student to go to restroom even in emergency case. The teacher are pick on bad student and didn't care about good student. For award, always bad student receive not good students. Some teacher are so mean to their student just because something happen at home and she is in a bad moon. The sport is terrible.

Santiago High School 3

Posted May 15, 2012
I attended Santiago High School in Garden Grove, even graduated with honers, class of 97. I had very fond memories in high school but it's only because I was such a good student. Now my nieces and nephews attend school there and my niece is being picked on by the staff. She's not a perfect student but if the school states that all students are treated equally, they aren't being honest. Shame on the staff for being bullies.

Santiago High School 4

Posted July 13, 2010
I'm alumni from the class of 79, and here at Santiago I learned many things that have helped me through every-day life. I'll always have fond memories of my days here, Glad to see the school is doing well.

Posted September 20, 2009
Santiago is a marvelous school with such wonders. Even though it s lacking money through budget cuts, the school staff tries as hard as possible to ensure our education and happiness. Santiago is just a wonderful school with such people that support it through the lows and highs.

Posted September 19, 2009
it has a very peaceful environment and the staff and teachers are very nice and make learning fun

Posted September 19, 2009
Great school, great spirit, awesome sports the greatest teachers and people.. seriously what more can u want? Go Cavss!

Posted September 18, 2009
My School has the greatest teachers in the world,. Though they are strict like others, but they are caring and acts as though we are their children. Plus, the food is awesome!

Posted September 18, 2009
our school should deserve the prize because our school is really a great school we won the avid demostration ! we deserve it more then any school ! go cavs ! (:

Posted September 17, 2009
i love that they have teachers that are willing to help. most of them stay after school or during lunch to help. someo of them are even icharge of clubs. i als olike how we encourge kids to do sports. we have a strong jrotc program and also cross country is huge. when it comes to pride, we all have purple in our minds and clothing.

12342 Trask Avenue, Garden Grove, CA  92843
Last modified Santiago High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Santiago High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 35 reviews. Top