Garden Grove, CA
Before care: Yes

Stanford Elementary School 2

Posted November 12, 2014
I do not like this school. Some of the staffs and teacher are stubborn people. The translator from school who translate the wrong message to teachers which lead to many problems for my daughter.

Posted December 15, 2013
I LOVED this school! I have so much to say about it, and it just brings back great memories. There were a lot of fun activities and events going on at this school---many that I took forward in. The teachers, staff, and principal were all very nice and are willing to help you reach to your full potential. I loved all my teachers and I still remember them. I've also met MANY people, both good and bad, but they've changed my life and left me something I'll never forget. I attended this school for 4 years before I had to move unexpectedly. I regret leaving behind the people I was really close with, but I could do nothing to change that. I hope everything continues to be a blast at Standford!

Posted November 06, 2013
I couldn't be happier with much results of what this school has become. I myself had briefly gone to this school as a 5th grader. I had only gone here for a short time and unfortunately we had moved. As an adult, I have gotten the pleasure to have all 4 of my kids go to this school! The teachers are very friendly and are very willing to help the children excel to their full potential. I still have 2 of my little ones attend, but my older ones love to come and visit their old teachers! They do great in preparing their students for tests. Their math learning concepts have made my children love math! Again, I have nothing to complain about this school.. their API scoring has been progressively going up in numbers since my older ones have attend. Currently it is at 860, which isn't bad. Finally, the office staff are very friendly and supportive to the families. Thanks Stanford Elementary for all your hard and great work! Keep it going!

Posted October 25, 2013
This school is wonderful both teachers and office staff. The office manager is very nice and helpful. My children love this school so much

Posted October 25, 2013
My first girl loves teachers and this school so much. She was transferred to this school from the time she was in 3rd grade. Now she is in 5th grade and she wants to stay with this school until finishing 6th grade even though our new house is far away. Her teachers have been taught and treated her very well. She loves them so much. The office persons are very helpful and gently.

Stanford Elementary School 1

Posted May 16, 2013
I don't have nothing good to say about this school,There's a teacher that threatens people about her husband arresting people just because he is a police officer. Everybody is scared of her because of that. The worst thing about this school is the principal who has a mental disorder.

Stanford Elementary School 2

Posted January 10, 2012
At first I thought this was a good school but when i saw how the teachers are i was surprised,I have seen with my own eyes how they treat students but not all the teachers are bad theres like 5 teachers that are nice.

Posted August 06, 2010
Both my kids have been attending Stanford since Kindergarten and have grown to love this school. I am an active volunteer at this school and found it to be very statisfying every year. However, there are 2 teachers who I complained to the school board on behalf of the kids and their non-english speaking parents for mistreating the children like ticks on dogs. I dont stand for that, not because I have a JD, but as a parent. But good news, one retired 09-10 school year, the other one is still there but her behavior changed after that. The previous principal was AWESOME. There is a new Principal this 2010 school year. Her API scores I was told were over 900. I hope she loves kids more than numbers. This school does NOT leave kids behind!!

Stanford Elementary School 0

Posted March 18, 2010
This school has many warm and wonderful teachers. Unfortunately, we had to move to another city, but I wish my kids would go to this school. I think that Stanford elementary is one of the great school in Garden Grove.

Posted June 04, 2008

Stanford Elementary School
12721 Magnolia Avenue, Garden Grove, CA  92841
Last modified Stanford Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stanford Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top