Posted January 31, 2014
Its a great school in regards to the location and area were the school is located as well as in regards to the teachers and academic achievement. The only Issue that I have with the school is that there isn't enough awareness about how children that are racist(usually due to the parents fault) is also a Form of bulling. I have 3 Boys all mix Race but due to their appearance they are considered Black. I have to hear them come home day after day stating how they are constantly getting harassed by other children due to their ethnicity. I have spoken to the principle and tell my kids to make the Office staff aware of the situation but I don't think they really do anything about it when racism is still happening. Nevertheless, the school has great teachers and its in a great location. It provides Bus transportation for the kids and It has programs like Boys & Girls club and other programs they offer if the children are in need of tutoring. I give this school a 4 Star.

Posted March 30, 2010
The school seems good over all but the only problem I had was when my child was told by other children ' we dont want to play with you because of your color, your black'. I told the principle right way and she was kind enough to investigate, keep me updated about the situation and let the other parents know what there children did. I havent had my child tell me anything else about it and he seems happy there.

Earl Warren Elementary School 5

Posted November 16, 2009
A great school that offers an great education. Classrooms provides a atmosphere for learning and it many students really enjoy going to this school.

Posted October 04, 2009
Earl Warren has great teachers and extra-curricular activity! They are very 'hands-on' with the children and keep parents informed on status of children

Posted November 24, 2008
My daughter's first grade teacher last year was AWESOME! Despite having special needs kids in the same class, she worked really hard to give all the kids a great education.

Posted February 17, 2006
- a former student
This school has excellent, experienced, caring teachers. They include art, music, and tons of extra curricular activities. Has a great PTA.

Posted October 19, 2005
This school has very strong and highly qualified teachers. They get the students to participate and get involved with many academic enhancing activities.

Posted September 24, 2005
Teachers were kind. School made things affordable for families. Students were given a quality experience in the learning classroom and by meeting other students different from them.

Earl Warren Elementary School 5

Posted June 22, 2005

Posted March 24, 2004
Sometimes I feel like the parent that speaks the loudest gets results and that is unfortunate but seems to work. Overall (excluding my sons Kindergarden teacher) all of his teachers have been awesome. I am happy with the education he is recieving now. I hope it continues.

Earl Warren Elementary School
12871 Estock Drive, Garden Grove, CA  92840
Last modified Earl Warren Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Earl Warren Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top