Posted May 08, 2014
I am very happy with all the support my children have received from their teachers. My kids really enjoy coming to school.

Posted April 30, 2014
I like my son's school very much, I like the way they listen to your concerns about your kid's education.

Posted February 25, 2014
I have three children which all have been attended at Zeyen School. My kids and I think Zeyen is a great school. All Zeyen teachers are excellent teachers. They are very dedicated, nurturing, and caring. They are always there to help and care for my kids when they need help. In the office, Principal, secretary, office nurse, the custodian, community liaisons, and staffs are very kind to my kids, me and toward everyone that are in need of assistance. We feel Zeyen has been our second family to both my kids and me. Thank you so much to all teachers, and staffs at school!

Posted February 20, 2014
Zeyen school has some great teachers. They are very dedicated and really care about the students. The entire staff in general is very caring and nurturing.

Louis G. Zeyen Elementary School 3

Posted January 11, 2013
This year I've been helping my girlfriends 11 yr old with her homework. I found out that she can solve math problems, but can't write the equations- (which is the real assignment) and the Teacher Does Not check or go over the H.W. She's capable of a higher level or work, but the school doesn't challenge her ability. I can't fairly compare Zeyen to other schools, but this doesn't seem impressive.

Louis G. Zeyen Elementary School 1

Posted October 14, 2012
This school doesn't have that much teachers who are efficient of nice. Teachers don't seem to educate students that well. All of these excellent teachers have been moved to another school to teach.

Louis G. Zeyen Elementary School 1

Posted September 06, 2012
I really don't know what happen to Zeyen over the past few years. The teachers that are left at Zeyen aren't motivated and do not look as efficient as they use to be. The staff no longer care about the school and don't even look professional. The combo classes aren't helping the school at all.Zeyen needs to improve, I already have transferred my soon to Gilbert elementary due to the lack of improvement and quality at Zeyen. Zeyen also got rid of all there excellent teachers and they now left all the non-efficient teachers.I wasn't surprised when the school had a 5 out of 10. Horrible School they need to clean up there act and start working!!!

Posted October 30, 2011
I love the way my kids make a progress.Also they have a very good Teachers who take care of the students

Posted January 08, 2009

Louis G. Zeyen Elementary School 3

Posted June 24, 2005
The quality of academic prograams are very good. The teacherhs are very caring and are very patient with students. The teachers do the best they can from the teachers my kids have had the years attending this school. I think there should be more art and sports available for the students. There is not much parent involvement in this school.

Louis G. Zeyen Elementary School
12081 South Magnolia Street, Garden Grove, CA  92841
Last modified Louis G. Zeyen Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Louis G. Zeyen Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top