Garden Grove, CA

Posted March 22, 2013
My son started Kindergarten here. Classes are too full. Lunches are horrible. Events are extremely poorly poorly planned. The school seems only concerned with money and not the students. I can't say we've had one positive experience here and I do not plan on returning him to this school next year. Parent involvement is low and I believe it is because they do treat us like outsiders. We're not even allowed to come and have lunch with them. Sign in is a joke in the office as well. Anyone can sign in and for any reason. I do not feel like it is the safest school.

Posted January 10, 2011
I am a former student of Lampson Elementary School and am currently enrolling in Portola Middle School. After reading the reviews of the parents and students, and listening to my little brother's comments about the school, I can gather that there are very few teachers who are actually dedicated to teaching the students, low parent involvment, and there is a principal who rarely helps out the faculty members. I just want to say that this school has fallen way behind the other schools. I once tested my brother (who is in advanced English and Math) to see how behind they are by giving him a test with questions that an average 5th grader could answer. However, he failed it miserably. And after looking at the test scores and stats of the school, I feel that this school should either begin to catch up on the education level or the principal should just resign from this school because she is not doing a very good job running it.

Posted March 08, 2010

Posted May 28, 2009

Posted May 22, 2009

Lampson Elementary School
13321 Lampson Avenue, Garden Grove, CA  92840
Last modified Lampson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lampson Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top