Garden Grove, CA

Anderson Elementary School 4

Posted June 14, 2014
If parents would help out! there are so many kids but !NO! parents helping out, funny because they are the ones who complain the most. If you want your child to be the best that he/she can be then be there for your kids school It's not that hard! The school can only do so much. I love the school I would hate seeing it go down but it's sad to say the Westminster school district is lazy on doing their jobs and has been for quite sometime now. So if you don't like the school then how about you helping out?!

Posted February 08, 2014
I was a former student at Anderson Elementary School about 3 years ago and during that time our principal was Dr. Rodgers. Now Mrs. Sneathen the current principle has made many changes to the school such as: buying better school supplies, helping out students who need help, making friends with the students to get them to open up and smile during school days.

Posted December 20, 2013
My school is great.Now Mrs. Sneathen leads the school. Gloria Moore is wonderful and she can also be fun. Mrs. Moore tells us students many things which are funny too. Some how the principle [Dr. Rodgers] left. No one knows why but this school is great.

Posted September 07, 2012
This school is terrible look like a swam meet. Unprofessional teachers and uncaring staff at this school, this is my first time in my life i saw the teachers don't even care who pick up there son/daughter. Why do i have to said that? Because, that place is crown it, too many parents try to pushing each other to pick up there son/daughter, I think parents need to learned what is call "Stay in line", but the teacher didn't care much, the teacher's release the child who ever tell her that is my son/daughter. You know now this day missing child a lots. PARENTS DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILDREN TO ANDERSON ELEMENTARY SCHOOL UNLESS THEY CARE FOR YOUR CHILD.

Posted March 29, 2011
Unprofessional principal and uncaring staff at Anderson. We have sinced moved to Fountain Valley and love the principal, my son's teacher, and the staff is so friendly.

Posted September 10, 2010
I had many fun times at this school when i was a child. I put my son and daughter into this school and they recently told me that they didn't like their principal, Dr. Rogers. I discussed this with my childrens friends and their parents, and they all had the same response Dr Rogers, the principal of Anderson Elementary is failing to run the school. They way she is running the school is making me sick Dr Lucille Tambara did an excellent job at running the school. She is a great role model and she influence the students to do good things for the world. Anderson used to be a great school and now all thats left is a low rated school. PARENTS DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILDREN TO ANDERSON ELEMENTARY SCHOOL UNLESS THEY GET A NEW PRINCIPAL. I believe that Dr Lori Rogers should be stripped from her job.

Posted September 02, 2010
I had to pull out my daughter from this school due to the principal and her teacher Vera DeHaan. The principal didn't seem like she supported the parents and the teachers. I addressed concerns to her teacher and it was not even followed. The principal told the teacher how to improve, but her teacher did not follow or addressed concerning my child.

Posted January 06, 2010

Anderson Elementary School 3

Posted June 27, 2009
I would definitely have to agre with the parent who wrote about things just not being the same this last year. The principal that we had for many years just brought out the best in that school. I have had children going to that school for 7 years and my first daughter enrolled in their 7 years ago and oviously is in jr high now but I have another child that still goes to anderson and it is just not the same. It is also part of the reason why we never didn't move. We liked the school so much before and now the glow that this school once had has deminished. I am now thinking of moving. I want my son to have the great experiences in elementary that my daughter did and I am not so sure that this principal is going to deliver on that. It's sad.

Posted March 23, 2008

Anderson Elementary School
8902 Hewitt Place, Garden Grove, CA  92844
Last modified Anderson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Anderson Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top